Part 51

The stars filled the sky like a blanket. It was nearing midnight but silence was not the word to describe this time. Yato's grunts echoed through a cave every few seconds. Deep inside inside was the young Uchiha. 

His body was filled with scratches from exploding rocks as well as falling off cliffs. Sweat dripped off him like a water fall, causing the ground to become wet and muddy. His arms shook with each rep he did. His shirt has long since been destroyed by his seal activating at random. 

Yato was busy doing sit ups while the man who has yet to real his face, sat on top of his back. "Two thousand seven hundred and eighty two" The man said as Yato pushed himself up again. But suddenly collapsed out of tiredness. 

"I-I can't get any further" Yato said, panting. "Hm so your broke? perfect, come it's time for us to keep moving" The man said walking to the front of the cave. He turned back seeing Yato was passed out. 

He slowly walked back, throwing the boy over his shoulder. "Gotta hand it to you kid, I won't be able to handle this training myself when I was your age." The man said seemingly speaking to himself. With a short kick, he put the fire out. 

When he reached outside, the sky was filled with thunder clouds which covered the nightly stars completely.  Before the man could walk any further out the cave, a barrage of kunai was thrown at him. "There he is!! We got you now demon of the leaf!" A man yelled from over the hill. Suddenly his 'friends joined him'. 

It was like a colony of ants which covered the hills. "oh it's seems you all have finally caught up to me" The man said with a smirk. 

"CHARGE!" All the men shouted, swarming into one point. "Can't I ever get a break?" The man said as he suddenly squatted down to the ground, his hood flew off his head with his eyes glowing a beautiful sapphire blue. 

"Don't look in those sharingan of his men!" A man yelled. 

"Lightning style: Incineration flash!" The man yelled as waves of blue flames combo'd with lightning shot off from him turning all men to ash who got close. "Compress!" Suddenly all the flames and lightning compressed into a small ball in his hand. 

Grasping the thing in his fist, it glowed into the beautiful blue color he knew. Faster then any one could comprehend, he was in front of the men. His fist slammed their body's harder than any sword. Forcing them to get launched high into the air. 

"Shadow summoning jutsu" 

The ground shook heavily after that as beasts from all shapes and sizes emerged. There shadow like body was glowing with a bright blue energy. These beasts started attacking the men instantly, giving the man some room to breath. 

"Y-You won't get away with this..Raiu Uchiha" A man said, gripping Raiu's ankle. "it's idiotic to chase after me" Raiu said before plunging the man's sword into his own scull. Death by your own weapon...

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------