Part 34

Team 7 was given a full week to recuperate before there next mission. A day after they arrived at the leaf, Yato woke up. Their experience in the land of waves was something that will change a lot for their future. 

Yato and Sasuke decided that this free week was the perfect time to train. During there battle on the bridge, Sasuke achieved the first stage of his sharingan so Yato has been helping him tame this power. 

"Again" Yato said, standing infront of Sasuke. The boy was panting heavily, his eyes were bright red almost glowing as his new awakening. Yato threw a bundle of Shuriken at Sasuke. His training was to refine his vision. Sasuke has to dodge all the Kunai, each will deal a lethal blow if they landed. 

"Was this the same training you had to do?" Sasuke said as he fell to his knees after dodging the attack. "Kinda, I was mostly forced to counter fire jutsu's but that refined my sharingan enough that I did not need to practice it" Yato said, playing with a shuriken that was in his hand. 

"You have copied his jutsu right?" Sasuke asked as he slowly got back up to his feet. "Who's?" 

"The dobe's clone jutsu. You copied it already right?" 
Yato replied with a nod, not seeing what Sasuke was trying to say. 

"If I am to defeat Itachi...I need to be stronger...stronger than you. Clone yourself and put this in high gear" Sasuke said clenching his fist. Yato grew a small smirk before he quickly cloned himself 3 times. 

"I will be kicking the shuriken training into high gear but I want some fun too so lets do it together" Yato said extending his fist to Sasuke.  Sasuke bumped fists with Yato as his clones suddenly surrounded the two. 

Instantly they started throwing Kunai. Yato has already needed to activate his sharingan as the two were back to back, blocking the shuriken with there kunai. 

"If I want to become the strongest ninja the world has ever seen...I need to get stronger" Yato said under his breath. 

"CHANGE!" Yato shouted as the clones did what was planned and started cloning them selves. 

"Next taijutsu. You take the right side, ill take left" Yato said with a smirk as the two spit. Sasuke seemed to be growing by the hour only this morning he struggled to doge two shuriken and now he is going head on at a group of weakened Yato clones. 

Unbeknownst to the two boy's, they were being watched. "I wonder when he will be ready?" A strange voice said in the shadow's of the tree's. 

"Remember this is his final request. We can't mess it up" Another said before they suddenly disappeared

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------