Part 67

A smirk formed on Raiu's face as he launched at the two men. "Watch out Kizame" Itachi said. The man quickly pulled out his cloth coated word off his back, getting ready to slash Raiu. "Don't worry I can handle this guy" Kizame said with a toothy grin forming. 

The man was caught off guard as Raiu punched him square in the face, forcing his body into the ground. Somehow Raiu was able to bypass Kizame's slash towards him and took him down with a single punch. "Now, lets talk this out. Uchiha to Uchiha" Raiu said with his eyes glowing brightly. The tamoe spun around forming into the legendary mangekyou sharingan of the Uchiha clan. 

"Where is Madara Uchiha" The man asked coldly as he towered over Itachi. "I can't te-" "WRONG!" Raiu shouted as he slammed his fist into Itachi's abdomen, launching the boy through the wall to the out side. Itachi came to a skidding stop as he landed on a nearby rooftop. 

The sudden gasp for followed by throwing up blood did not help Itachi in gathering the strength to fight him. "Amaterasu!" Itachi said as his eye spun around, engulfing the building in a black flame. 

The sound of Raiu's steps echoed through Itachi's ears when he saw how Raiu grabbed the newly found exit that was created. The sheer pressure coming off Raiu forced the flames to die out. The eternal flames die out by his aura. 

"Calamity style: Earth pulse" Raiu said not even doing a hand sign as the ground started shaking violently. "Fire style: Gigantic fireball Jutsu!" Itachi shouted as a massive flaming ball headed to Raiu. The man was caught off guard by the attack before easily slapping it away to a nearby mountain. When he looked back to where Itachi was, the man was gone. 

Quickly looking back he saw how the traces of a smoke bomb lingered in the area with Kizame's body missing. "They got away" Raiu said, punching the wall to create another gaping hole. 

"never mind that Raiu, you nearly killed the village. Is one man really worth endangering the lives of hundreds?" Jiraiya said slapping his old student across the head. "Sorry sensei, I guess I was a bit overwhelmed there." Raiu said as he emotionless kneed down to Yato. The boy was fine so why did Raiu react so harshly. 

"We should probably head out now, there aren't any traces of Tsunade here" Jiraiya said picking up Naruto. "We are here to save the day!" A highly energetic voice said as a man with a green jumpsuit jumped through one of the gaping holes. 

"Your late" Raiu said coldly, the man was suddenly taken by surprise as he saw Raiu's face. "I thought I told you guy, don't go jum-" Kakashi was walking up the stairs and immediately stopped what he was saying when he saw Raiu. 

"Yep I think I should get going, meet you at the cat lounge nearby" Jiraiya said taking both Yato and Naruto in his arms and jumping out the building. 

-----------------------------------

Hello there my readers. Here is the concept i made for Raiu's mangekyou sharingan. Hope you like it. 

I really think I'm starting to get good at this

I really think I'm starting to get good at this. Come by and chat sometime in the Discord if you have time. We are slowly but surely growing and will become really active once we have a few more people in.

Enjoy your times and be safe.

-----------------------

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------