Part 72

After a full week of surviving in war Raiu is exhausted and filled with wounds. The huge showing of power he had seemed to only last a moment before sucking all his chakra away. The boy has been relying on his natural instincts to survive for the majority of the time. 

Raiu stumbled down a small gravel road. His eye sight was dim in the darkness and his body was tired. Sleep was nonexistent to Raiu seeing if he let his guard down for one moment, he would get killed. 

In the distance he saw a small group of ninja's walk. The last thing he could make out was the  leaf symbol on there headbands before his eyes started bleeding turning his vision full red. With every ounce of his energy he grasps his last kunai and charged at the ninja's. 

Hope was inside him that he was charging the right way since his eyes just cant see any more. The distance between him and the ninja's quickly closed but instead of Raiu stabbing someone he was quickly knocked down by someone grabbing his neck. "Who the hell is this kid?" A woman asked as the grip on Raiu's neck strengthened.

"Probably another war orphan, allow me to kill him now" A man said as his fingers dug deeper into Raiu's neck. "Hold on Orochimaru" Another man with white hair said as he grabbed Orochimaru's hand. "The child did nothing, let him go" The man said coldly. 

"Really Jiraiya, you can't just let each war orphan live. If I kill him then his suffering will end soon." Suddenly Orochimaru was knocked away as a beautiful woman slowly crouched in front of Raiu. 

"Your hurt aren't you?" The woman said examining the many wounds on Raiu. Jiraiya leaned in closely but was knocked away the same as Orochimaru. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR TSUNADE!" 

"Just cause I felt like it. Now, what is you name?" Tsunade asked in a comforting voice. Raiu was unable to see anything but the woman gave off this comforting aura. "R-Raiu, Raiu Uchiha" The boy said while still on the ground. 

Tsunade easily picked Raiu up making sure not to hurt the boy. "How can you trust him so easily?" Orochimaru asked as he finally made his way back to them. "He is from the Uchiha clan. The Uchiha clan belong to the leaf village and HE IS A NINE YEAR OLD CHILD!" Tsunade yelled before punching Orochimaru far away once again. 

 -----------------------

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------