Part 10

The school day quickly ended after everyone finished the cores. Yato and Sasuke were both slowly walking home. The're tired and exhausted because sensei made them both train while the others were busy. 

"So what do you think will happen at the end of the year?" Yato asked as they walked down the quiet street. "What do you mean? are you talking about the squads or about what will happen between us?" Sasuke asked, not even looking at Yato's direction. 

"Both actually..." 

"Well to be honest, I don't care about who is in my squad. As long as they don't get in my way. About us on the other hand, our paths are slightly intertwined. I want to kill Itachi" Sasuke said with his face hardening. "And you want a rematch for some reason against Itachi and kill the person who corrupted him." 

The two tried to avoid talking about these things since it brought there mood down making both of them too serious. The only people they can trust is each other. Everyone else will just get in there way and both of them know this. 

The two walked in silence towards the apartment and as soon as the door closed, Yato disappeared into the bathroom while Sasuke dragged himself to the kitchen. He did not even need to ask since he knew what Yato would want to eat. 

Soon Yato came out of the bathroom and went to sit on top of the kitchen counter where Sasuke as busy chopping some onions. "So our taijutsu is not good enough" Yato said as he bit down onto an apple.  "I need to catch up to your speed and achieve the sharingan before we can be equal in that" Sasuke said as he poured his chopped onions into a pot. 

"At least today was good since we did not need to listen to Iruka sensei ranting on about chakra and all there possibility's" Yato jumped off the counter and simply stood in the door. "Well that other sensei did grind us, she probably has something against the Uchiha like most other people in the village" Sasuke said emotionless. 

"At least they don't hunt us down and try to finish what Itachi started" Yato's voice was cold as he stared at Sasuke. "Sometimes I wished they did try and hunt us just so I can show them not to mess with us" Yato said as his grip squished his apple. 

Yato was slightly shocked. He was enjoying that apple and now it is destroyed. "I'm going out to train a bit. I'll be back before dinner" Yato said, throwing his squished apple into the trash before going out the door. 

Sasuke kept quiet as he simply kept stirring. "It's useless" Sasuke said to himself thinking of all the times that the villagers either praised them or were totally against them even being alive. He remembered on how many times Yato was beaten up because he went against them but he never fought back against the villager's attacks. Sometimes it's pans other the're fruits, he always took the burden of there anger.

---------------------
Yato slowly walked on the out skirts of Konoha to clear his mind. Ever since the massacre, his anger and hatred kept getting out of control. He is easy to loose control and attack anyone in his way, luckily it has only happened once. 

Something on the other hand was bugging him. It was an old memory where he was playing with a huge mountain size panda but for the life of Yato, he could not remember if this was a dream or just a distant memory. 

Strange black seals were on his back but not even the Hokage explained what they were. He accepted this but the thought of it still lingered in his mind. 

Soon enough Yato noticed he has walked around the entire Konoha. His head hurt like hell but it's still to early to go home. So he headed to a small training field where he practiced chakra control for the rest of the evening. His goal: Split the leaves on the tree in half by pouring his chakra into it. 

So far Yato could only manage 5 but with enough practice he can maybe slice the tree itself without even touching it. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe