Part 15

"Hm, what is a brat doing in here!" A gigantic voice shouted from behind Yato. He slowly turned around and saw he was inside the cage with a massive fox but the sheer size of it shocked Yato to his core. 

The fox brought down his hand to squish Yato, the boy was frozen in fear and just as the hand had struck Yato, another massive hand came and stopped the fox. "Calm down Kuruma, your still as agressive as always" A calm deep voice said suddenly. Yato slowly turned around and saw a massive panda standing behind him, he towered over the fox. 

For some reason the panda reminded Yato of an old memory but it seems to distant to remember. "What are you doing here...Dai?" Kurama snarled. "Well it seems my jinchuriki accidentally forced a link between our seals but this is good, it means he has grown" Dai said, looking down at Yato. 

"This brat is your jinchuriki?" Kurama said with a stern glare until he started laughing. "It's too classic, you got this brat as your holder?!?! HAHAHAHA!" Kurama laughed, falling down onto his back. 

"Shut up you over grown hair ball!" Yato shouted as he jumped onto Kurama's head and pulled a whisker. "OUCH! You will pay for tha-" Before Kurama could attack Yato, Dai stopped him. "Where is your other half Kurama? Your rage is bigger than usual" 

Suddenly Yato's vision faded back to normal as Kurama and Dai disappear. The classroom slowly formed again in-front of him. 

----------------------

"Yato, are we going or what?" Sasuke asked with slight annoyance, Yato was standing there with no expression for a good minute. "oh sorry, yeah lets go" Yato said thinking what just happened was his imagination. "You coming Naruto?" Yato asked as he looked to the boy next to him. "Yeah lets go eat!" Naruto said with a large smile on his face one of the whiskers on his face was a bit redder than the other but Yato played it off as the slap he received from earlier. 

The three boy's slowly walked to the roof where Yato took out a large container and placed it in front of them. The three sat around the container, each of there mouth's watered. Sasuke slowly opened it, letting out a large gust of steam. 

Inside were pork stuffed dumplings, rice balls and dango stick's for desert. "Yato took out some chop stick's out of his bag and threw some to the others. 

Naruto was about to dig straight in but Yato quickly held his hand in front of him, confusing the blond. He slowly showed Naruto what he meant by placing his hands together, mimicking Sasuke. 

Naruto quickly caught on as all three said at the same time"Itadakimasu!" before digging in to the meal. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe