Part 129

"This is the end of your legacy Uchiha Yato." Pain's grip tightened, drawing blood from Yato's neck. The boy quickly tried pushing past Pain's restraints and attempted to kick him, only for his kick to be caught. 

"Desperation at the end of a life. So you aren't a god after all" Pain said with his hand going deeper and deeper into Yato's neck. Suddenly Yato's choking face returned to normal with a bored look. "Ok this is getting boring, can we start for real?" Pain raised an eyebrow at this when Yato suddenly turned to smoke revealing Dai on the ground.

 "Ok this is getting boring, can we start for real?" Pain raised an eyebrow at this when Yato suddenly turned to smoke revealing Dai on the ground

The bear was covered in lightning as he erupted towards Pain. "It's time for the bear to shi-" Dai was quickly cut off as a chakra rod suddenly struck through his stuffing. A dark look was on the man's face. "So I've been fighting this stupid bear...you shall know true pain before your death Uchiha Yato" .  Dai slowly slid off the chakra rod as his body seemed to be immobile. "Sounds good wonder if you can keep up" Yato said from across the cave, leaning against the wall. 

"Are we done playing games now?" Pain said with visible frustration on his face. "seriously, I was just having fun" Yato said while still in the darkness. Unbeknownst to Pain, Yato was actually using his scarf to bind up his bleeding neck. Dai was used as a substitution to simply get out of the situation. 

The two men slowly walked towards each other, both ready to finish this now. "I don't have much time" Yato said under his breath. 

"Zone manipulation: Fuse" Yato said with a single hand sign as he pulled out his blade. "Lightning style: Slash of the gods!" The massive slash instantly appeared and headed towards the frozen pain. 

Suddenly before the slash could land, a weird birdlike creature along with a three headed dog jumped in the way. Taking the attack for Pain and stopping it in it's tracks. 

"Your too late. How does 6 against one sound to you?" Pain said as Yato's zone suddenly got sucked up by a pain clone. 

The boy looked around confused before seeing the gate keeper of hell's head spiting out the dead clones. "Your chances are slim to none Uchiha. You lost your doll and now all that's left is you. A man who's ideology shall perish in his soul." 

"There is only one thing I can do here, curse that meatball idiot."

"Calamity style: Condensed nebula" Yato said pouring all of his remaining chakra into the palm of his hand, creating a dense ball of pure energy. "You want to eat up my chakra? Well here you go" Yato said throwing it towards one of the pain clones. The chakra enduced ball grew larger and larger by the second, tearing up the ground as it traveled. "Condenced Nebula....final form...planetary awakening" Yato said falling to the ground unconscious. 

The ball suddenly exploded covering the entire night sky with billions of stars. "Is that it? A simple light show?" Pain asked when suddenly one of the tiny stars slammed down in front of him like a hot beam of light, burning a hole right through the mountain. "It's time to go before they all fall" Pain said as more and more of the stars slammed down into the mountain. 

All around the area ignitions of flames from the light formed while the pathes of pain doge as many as possible but the light beams are faster than even the rinnegan couldn't keep up. Before one of the clones could fall and die, they were suddenly sucked up in a spiral, disappearing without a trace. 

In the mists of the blinding light and roaring flames was the shining of a blue aura. "Not today brat"