Part 137

Silence was between the ninja's as all eyes were on Yato his ice white hair slowly turning into a slightly darker pigment while his eyes kept glowing. Somehow he's even more pale than what he use to be. 

Yato slowly stepped towards Naruto, lifting the rubble off him. "Sorry for being late" The boy said softly before turning around. "So you used a clone to capture me?" Sasuke asked breaking the silence. "Oh that? No that was just my mortal carcass. I have awakened now."

"Awakened? Mortal carcass? What the hell are you talking about idiot?" Sasuke asked with a confused look. "Well if you were a real friend then you would of known." 
"Maybe if you weren't such an idiot, I would of been able to handle you more." 

"An idiot huh? Well at least I don't eat a vegetable that trys to be a fruit. Which is disgusting by the way." 

"It's a fruit and you know it's delicious!"
"It's sti-" Yato was suddenly cut off as Orochimaru came from behind him about to bite his neck. Unfortunately the Sanin was met with a very strong kick to the head forcing him into the air. "Didn't anyone teach you not to interrupt others?" Yato asked watching as a blinding beam of light came from the sky to strike Orochimaru's arm. 

The man's body fell to the ground with a loud thud, his arm scorching from the light beam. "Where was I..Oh yeah...ITS A VEGETABLE THAT TASTES LIKE WATERY APPLES!" 
"IT'S DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY YOU IDIOT!!"
"IT'S NOT MEANT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!" 

"Enough! Why are you here anyway? I'm not coming with you." Sasuke said placing his hand onto his sword hilt ready for a fight. "Trust me if it was up to me you'd be dead already but my mission is to bring you back to the leaf village." 

"You're strong...why do you need to listen to the village. They can't give you strength but the guy you just burned. He has the ability to change you at a molecular level." Sasuke slowly clutched his fist as sparks of lightning erupted off him. "And a small thanks to you, my power is beyond what you can imagine." 

"You are using the cells of others to enhance your own power?" Yato asked not understanding what he was really doing. 

"Exactly and it's all thanks to you. Not only your cells but more" Sasuke said as he suddenly appeared in front of Yato catching the boy slightly off guard but instantly the two were in a deadlock, their speed nearly matching as they go blow for blow. 

A grin forming of Sasuke's face as he started speeding up, his body getting fully coated in lightning as Yato was forced to go onto the defensive. "How did, HOW DID YOU GET DAI'S CHAKRA!" Yato shouted as he overcast Sasuke's speed for a blits second, plunging his knee into Sasuke's stomach. The boy was sent flying into a close by wall. Spitting a bit of blood before getting back onto his feet. Not a scratch on him. 

"Easy, Kabuto found a small sample of your blood and since we are blood related, I was able to harness a part of your power. If you were only a week early, maybe then you'd have a chance but now you'll lose" Sasuke said launching at Yato at intense speed. "You're using others to gain power, destroying those relationships that built you. You're nothing but scum and I'll treat you as scum" Yato said coldly his eyes flashing in a bright blue light. 

"Zone style: Lightning rush" Yato said disappearing into thin air and reappearing on Sasuke's back, landing a punch before disappearing again. What followed was a barrage of attacks, forcing Sasuke to try and block but the attacks were too unpredictable and too fast for his eyes to follow. 

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" Sasuke said launching the fireball at his feet forcing Yato to back off because of the heat. "You seriously didn't think I'd fall for the same jutsu that Zabuza fell for?" 

"Eh it was worth a shot" 

(Yato now. Art by that person in the corner and some editing from me.)