Part 32

Kakashi then started forming a few hand signs as a sudden evil aura crossed the bridge. Kakshi's hand got suddenly engulfed in lightning as the sound of thousands of birds chirping screamed. "If I do this right then you will be knocked out for a few day's" Kakashi said as he charged at Zabuza. 

Suddenly to everyone's shock, Haku suddenly appeared in front of Zabuza. Kakashi's hand struck straight through Haku. Kakashi's eyes widen as he quickly deactivated the jutsu. Haku's dead body slid off his hand, flopping on the ground. 

Zabuza suddenly launched at Kakashi once more, trying to attack with anything he could. "Aren't you sad that your team mate died?" Naruto asked as he watched how Zabuza rushed at Kakashi. 

"Ninja's are expendable, Haku was a great ninja but he lost his usefulness" Zabuza said as he got suddenly side kicked from Yato, sending him falling across the bridge. "He was your team mate! Don't you even care" Yato shouted, angered by the man's ideology. 

"You all need to learn to shut up" Zabuza said as a single tear dripped down his cheek. He raised his blade high as he rushed at Yato seeing as he was the closest. 

The boy's anger only grew as suddenly his pupils gained a viper like iris. Yato's body suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Zabuza, lightning trailing behind him. 

He punched Zabuza high into the air, continuing the fight up there. Zabuza did not care that he could fall to his death and attacked Yato mid air, slashing his chest. A large splur of blood gushed out of the new cut as Yato was launched to the ground. Zabuza landed safely on the ground as he rushed at Kakashi. 

The man instantly summoned his dog's to pin him down once more. 

Before Zabuza could try to break free, someone clapped. It was a short man with a large mercenary army behind him. "Oh Zabuza, seems like you have finally failed" The man said. "What is it Gato?" Zabuza snarled. "Oh i only came to tell you that this deal is off, you took too long to kill the bridge builder so I'll be doing it myself" The man said with a smirk on his face. 

Gato stood in front of Haku's body and instantly kicked it. "I always hated that brat" Gato said kicking Haku more. "Stop that!" Naruto shouted. 

"Oh and why is that?" Gato said with a evil smirk. "Like I told you kid, us ninja's are expendable. No one will care if we die. We do the dirty work while normal people sit in luxury because of our achievements." Zabuza said as he contemplated his choices. 

"Will you just allow him to kick Haku just like that?! I have met him before and he told me the only reason he lived was for you" 

"Give me a kunai" Zabuza said, staring at the ground. 

"huh?" 

"I said give me a kunai" Zabuza's arms were destroyed thanks to Yato and Kakashi's attacks so all Naruto could do was place it in his mouth. "Kakashi, since we aren't enemy's any more...let me go" 

Kakashi stared at Zabuza, thinking about this before he obliged. Zabuza shakily stood up and turned to Gato and his army. "Oh so you think you can take us all on? Your a broken ninja, get him boy's" Gato said as his army suddenly charged Zabuza. 

The man rushed at the group, killing nearly 50 men before plunging the kunai into Gato. Blood was everywhere because of this. Zabuza's body was limp on the floor. "Hay who will play us now?" A mercenary asked. 

"Lets raid the village, they will give our payment" Another shouted.  Before they could charge to the village, an arrow landed in front of them. 

The entire village was there, defending there home. "If you mess with this village, you mess with all of us!" Inari shouted. 

Some villagers had pitchforks while others used pots and pans as weapons. Naruto gained a large smirk as he suddenly created hundreds of clones. 

The mercenary's basically pooped there pants because of this and ran away as fast as they could, with hundreds of Naruto clones chasing after them.

------------------------
Sorry if this feels rushed, I haven't watched the land of waves ark in a while and wanted to get this over with. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------