Part 133

"You look weird" Yato said after a straight minute of silence. "W-w-what do you mean?" Raijin asked with his mouth slightly gaping. "You look like a monkey first off and second what's with that weird hoop thing on your back" 

.

.

.

"You're more unprofessional than I thought" Raijin said with a loud sigh. "Anyway it is time for you to be brought back"

"Back where? Where am I any way...who am I actually?" 
"Right now we are in between the mortal gate and the realm of gods. You are an old god created from the need of humans. Gods like you are for some reason looked down appon as savages. Do you remember anything from your previous life?" 

"Not a clue what you are even talking about" 
"*Sigh* Seems you truly are not as smart as I thought... Let's start from the beginning, a god of calamity is created by war and hatred. You are different by binding your own godly will with another god. That is me. Our souls were binded at your creation." 

"So does that mean I can use your power?"

".....HAHAHAHAHAHA man you can be funny....no. It means we have some things in common. Such as our will to use thunder to our will. After your death as a god of calamity, you were left in a sort of coma until some man found my earthly shard and used it for power." 

Yato nodded meanwhile steam started coming out of his ears. "That man was Madara Uchiha. He used my shard that withheld the power of the tentails as a battery to power his son. Your mortal father Raiu Uchiha. When he transferred my shard into his son, he forced your latent soul to awaken inside that boy and so you were brought back to life. Catch all of that?" 

"yep" Yato said with himself lying down on the ground and his head feeling like it was melted. "Good. Now your fault was that you relied too much on Dai for strength...causing your body to fail you so as a....t- tttt- than-----thank you... I'll be bringing you back to life. Hopefully then we will be even." 

"No clue what your talking about but sounds like I'll be able to fight someone" Yato said his fist clenching somehow all stress and darkness that clouded his hart suddenly disappearing and his fighting spirit was blazing once again. 

"This is your only chance kid. You got to survive with your own power...not like that's a hard thing for you...."