Part 75

"You need to focus more chakra into that move" Raiu said from a small rock. Yato was down on the ground practicing his zone jutsu. "If I place in more chakra then I loose focus" Yato said this as he wiped some sweat off his forehead. 

"That's the point. Do you remember the jutsu I used a few days ago?" 
"What the earthquake and all that?" 
"exactly that, you learned the first part of the jutsu. Your zone manipulation makes you spread your chakra through an area and its the same for calamity. Don't be afraid to use Dai's chakra if he tries to break free, Ill keep him contained." 

Yato nodded at Raiu before trying to do the jutsu once again. The last week has gone by faster than ever. After Raiu and Yato had there small chat, they started to train at full steam even harder than they did during the chunin exams. 

"I wonder how Naruto is doing with his training" Yato said to himself. "He's busy with the second stage right now" Jiraiya said as he suddenly appeared from the forest. "The second stage already? He is learning it really fast" Raiu said, jumping down his rock to stand next to Jiraiya.
"Yeah, well how is Yato's training coming along?"

"I'd say pretty well, he might have more potential than I did but there is something about him that I'll tell you later. Otherwise he is a real brat, he improves on my jutsu's making me feel stupid" 
"I'm right here you know, and you are kinda stupid" Yato said throwing a small rock at Raiu. "Can I take this as I win our bet?" Jiraiya asked with a smile on his face. "Whatever old man, I'll give you the money once we get back to Konoha." 

"Great, I was getting a bit low already. Anyway I have a lead. Tsunade should be at a bar right now. I'm going to go fetch Naruto right now so will you two wait for us at the Jillian bar?" 

"Sure sensei, we might go in before you do since we both have not had anything to eat for about three day's" As Raiu said this both his and Yato's stomachs growled. 

"Fine but don't let yourself be seen, you know how Tsunade is with you. So wait to talk with her when me and Naruto arrive" Jiraiya said before going back for Naruto. "So wanna walk or just teleport?" Raiu asked. "I am too tired to think, you choose" 

At this Raiu picked Yato up, throwing the tired boy over his shoulder before teleportation them both with Redux. 

Instantly the two appeared in front of the bar. Yato quickly got off Raiu and rushed into the bar with the man following close behind. "Do you guy's serve food?" Raiu asked his mouth watering. "Yes sir, but mostly small snacks" A waitress said handing a menu to Raiu but the man simply pushed it away. "Give us everything on the menu" Raiu was serious and slightly scared the girl. "S-Sure thing" She said quickly disappearing into the back room. 

The two found a small corner table which was slightly hidden from the rest of the bar. "Alright, Tsunade is somewhere in the bar so try to keep it quiet or else she will find us" Raiu said, sitting down comfortably on his chair. 

"Now what did Jiraiya mean by 'you know how she is with you?' "
"Well years ago, Tsunade basically became my mother seeing no one in the Uchiha clan wanted to adopt me and the orphanage was too full." 

"So basically my grandmother or what?"
"I guess you can say that but there is one thing, she is really overprotective and is scary at times." Raiu said with a slight sweat drop.