Part 44

Yato rushed through the forest as fast as he could. The feeling of Orochimaru's chakra was still hot on his trail. He easily overpowered all 50 of Yato's explosive clones. "Who are you? Why are you telling me to do things?" Yato asked, jumping between the tree's. 

"It's me Dai you idiotic child" Dai said, Yato felt like his heart was stabbed by those words. "Ok, its the fat panda, now why do you talk to me only now?" 

"F-FAT PANDA!!!! LISTEN HE- You know what it's not worth it. I am not able to take over your body any more. Someone has strengthened your seal so your only option is to run, now run into the central tower. He won't try to chase you into there since the Hokage and other Jonin are there" 

 Yato nodded as he suddenly turned his direction, narrowly dodging an attack. "Can you just like go away or something, this is getting annoying" Yato shouted, jumping over a huge snake which came from in front of him. 

Suddenly out of nowhere, Yato was tail slapped through a bunch of tree's. His body rolled over the dibree before falling limp inside a small crater. "Ow! That hurt like hell" Yato said, ripping his body out of the ground. 

Before he could run away, a few snakes instantly wrapped around his body. "You are quite fun I must say" Orochimaru said as he slowly stepped towards Yato. His long tong lipped his lips while walking towards Yato. His steps echoed in Yato's ears giving him the feeling like this is the end of it all. 

Yato's sharingan blazed brightly as his body erupted in lightning, trying desperately to shock the snakes off him. "It's no use, I raised these snakes specially for you" The man said, narrowing the gap between the two. 

"What do you want from me?" Yato asked, struggling against the snakes. 

"Oh I want nothing...nothing at all. I want to give you something, like I said before...a gift." For some reason Yato felt like Orochimaru was lying about not wanting anything. "Well keep your gift!" Yato shouted trying his best to break free. As soon as his arm got loose, more snakes piled onto him. 

"Fleeing is futile" Orochimaru said as his neck suddenly extended, fangs bared. Yato's life flashed before his eyes as Orochimaru burrowed his fangs into Yato's neck. 

Yato's eyes slowly faded to darkness as Orochimaru retracted his neck. "Maybe I should take you back with me" Orochimaru said, licking his lips with excitement. 

Yato was too exhausted, the sudden bite made him feel like passing out. He was slipping in and out of consciousness. 

The earth beneath Yato erupted into cracks as something or someone landed in front of Yato. All he saw before passing out was a man wearing a black cape. His head was covered in a hood. The last thing Yato heard was Orochimaru. 

"What are you doing here!?!?! I thought you were dead! GET AWAY!" 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------