Part 130

"Seriously Raiu how the heck did a bastard like you become Hokage?" Hikio asked while barely keeping her cup of sake from spilling. Her face has a red hue while staring at Raiu. 

"*sigh* What do you mean a bastard like me?" Raiu asked, completely sober for some reason. It's been a while since the last time he could drink but it just doesn't seem to be taking any effect on him. 

"You know, someone who abandons the village in search for a dead man. Abandoner of his wife who was basically at death's door" . "Death's door? You were pregnant..." . "Same thing...w-what was I talking about....Hay you are looking fat, probably skipping on training to hang out with that tramp Tsunade" Hikio said gulping down her cup before grabbing the entire bottle. 

"She's not a tramp, she is basically my mother." 
"Tramp, Mother same thing in her case." 
"Whatever, we should probably get home now." 
"What that closet of a place you call a bedroom" 

With a tired look on his face, Raiu slowly helped Hikio back onto her feet and exited the store. The poor man had been dealing with this ever since she got back. 'Maybe being alone was better than I thought...can't even go bath house peaking anymore or else I might get thrown through a mountain.'

Suddenly the night sky lit up like a bonfire with many star's scattering the sky. "oooh pretty" Hikio drunkenly said, nearly falling over as she looked up. 

Raiu was quiet just staring in disbelief. "Hikio now's not the time to be drunk, can you sense Dai's chakra in the sky?"
"Huh what you say fatty?" Suddenly Raiu slapped Hikio behind the head. "Can you sense Dai's chakra or not. Yato might be in danger here." 

"ohhhhhhhhh the panda.......nope don't senssss-" With that she passed out right there. 

"Dammit Hikio!" 

--------

"Not today brat...your journey doesn't end here" Dai said tiredly, his leg burnt off by one of the light beams with his rather flammable body scorched with heat. "Didn't I teach you to not underestimate your enemy?" Dai coughed out finally dragging himself close enough to Yato. The panda slowly gripped a shard of Yato's blade and sliced off his scarf revealing a mark on his neck. 

"That snake did do something useful after all...a platform for a complete mark of power." 

Slamming his paw into Yato, a bright blue light surrounded him and Yato. "If only you were a bit more selfish" Dai's body slowly turned to dust along with the mark of power on Yato's neck. "Thanks for everything...kid"