Part 52

*12 years ago, a few day's before the 9 tails attack* 

"What do you mean Raiu? The land of rain has always been peaceful between country's" Minato said, sitting behind his Hokage desk. The man was excited but  kept a mask on as to not let anyone know...that he will be having a child very soon. 

 "I have been hearing these rumors you see. Apparently Madara Uchiha is still alive and healthy." Raiu said his body leaned against the wall while his mind was wandering. "Madara you say. It is rumors but do you really think it might be true? If he's alive he should be what 120 years old?" 

"You know...we can never be too safe now can we" Raiu said as he slowly walked to the door, about to leave. "Wait Raiu,what about your child? He will be born in a few day's?" Minato asked, he really did not want his best friends child to grow up without a father. 

"The child it the least of my concerns and Hikio is a strong woman..she will be able to take care of it herself too" Raiu said gripping the door frame.  

"*Sigh* Seriously Raiu, do you really not care about the second generation?" Minato asked staring out the window. 

Ever since Raiu was with him in a squad, he always gone his own way and never followed there sensei. Heck he took care of enemy ninja before the rest of the squad arrives. In the third great ninja war, he was a massive piece to the leaf village. 

The leaf gave him the code name "One man army" while the rest of the word feared him. They even placed him in the bingo book as "The demon of the leaf". 

Raiu created a special ninjutsu at the age of 12 where he was able to summon the dead animals from any summoning contract no matter how old. He had wolfs, bears and even a dragon at his command. 

But with such overwhelming power comes the true battle. Your life never stays the same after your placed onto every country's wanted list. "The best I can do for my family...is to cut all ties with them" Was Raiu's last words to Minato

----------------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------