Part 154

Yato looked at Itachi with rage filling his heart. "What is the point of healing you when you go out on a death wish?!"
"It's not a death wish, I'm giving Sasuke his revenge!" 
"Revenge for stopping a civil war? Don't be an idiot. The Uchiha clan will be revived in due time." Yato said coldly as he grabbed Itachi by the collar. "Life is not something you can just throw away. Now stop being this hot shot and life a proper life!" Yato then dropped Itachi before walking off. 

"Where are you going?" Itachi asked with only a moment of hesitation. 
"To go deal with my mess." The boy's voice was cold as he suddenly disappeared in a flash of lightning. 

----

"HAHAHA You're so weak!" Dai said dusting himself off a bit. "Shut up!" Sasuke shouted, enraged as he launched at Dai once more, only to get punched straight into the jaw which sent him high up into the air. 

"You're so weak that you need to steal power from the strong!" Dai shouted jumping high into the air, catching up with Sasuke before slamming him straight down into the ground. A large crater formed from Sasuke's impact.

Blood slowly started dripping from Sasuke's mouth. "You're not helping his case." Yato said appearing next to Dai. "Aw I thought I would of gotten more playtime." Dai said scratching the back of his head. Yato did a hand sign before saying "Unsummon" 

Nothing...
Absolutely nothing...

"Not gonna get rid of me that easily you bra-" The beast was suddenly cut off as Yato kicked him with a lightning infused foot. The beast went flying of in who knows what direction. "Bastard" Yato said before walking to Sasuke. The boy coughing up a lot of blood. 
"You may have gotten a huge power increase but you're body can't keep up. Why don't I help you this once and take that power away." Yato said walking towards Sasuke. 

The boy's eyes suddenly widened as he launched a lightning strike towards Yato but it was easily slapped away. "Never!" Sasuke said before disappearing, only leaving a scorch mark where he once laid. 

What Yato didn't expect was that Sasuke would appear behind him. The normal blue chakra taking on a deep red color. "DIE YOU BASTARD!" Sasuke shouted striking his hand through Yato's chest. The boy spit out a small blob of blood. 

"You won't ever get in my way again." Sasuke said as Yato slid off his bloody hand. The boy stared at his dead friend with happiness but something inside felt broken. 

"Well that was a shock." Yato said from behind Sasuke. The boy suddenly turned around seeing Yato once more. The dead Yato disappeared in a cloud of smoke. "Let's have some fun shall we?" Yato said with a menacing smile as his eyes took on a deep purple color. The sky above became pitch black as the ground felt like it was shaking out of fear. 

"I wonder what happened to you Sasuke....Why can't we go back to the way things were." Yato said with slight sadness but didn't show it. The person infront of him wasn't Sasuke...This person is someone that tried killing him multiple times. "Y-Yato-kun" Karin shouted from a distance. The girl was exhausted with branches stuck in her hair. 

"Karin stay back!" Yato shouted but it was too late as Sasuke already saw his opening. The boy disappeared in a flash of red lightning, Yato also instantly used the jutsu as he came at Yato in a blur of purple lightning. The two fought intensely as Karin tried making sense of the fast moving light when suddenly a cold feeling spread through her body, looking down there was a sword straight through her chest. "NO SASUKE STOP!" Yato shouted, a bit dazed from using redux in overload. 

"Hate me Yato. HATE ME!" Sasuke shouted as the screams of Karin resonated through the area. Lightning traveled through Sasuke's blade frying the girl from the inside out. 

"Now we are even." Sasuke said as the cold and charred body of Karin fell of his sword. "SASUKE!!!"