Part 16

"How long is he going to be?!?!" Naruto shouted loudly as only team 7 was left in the classroom. Every jonin showed up on time except there's. Yato laid on his arms next to Sasuke who was leaning back in his chair. "I'm hungry again" Yato said quietly. "What? we had so much to eat and your hungry again?" Sasuke asked, giving Yato a glance of surprise. 

"I can't help it. All this waiting is boring" Yato said, slamming his head against the desk for some entertainment. "Naruto! What do you think your doing?!" Saukra screeched.

"Well if he want's to make us wait then he should have a punishment" Naruto said mischievously as he placed a eraser in the door frame. "No way that would work on a Jonin" Sasuke said, his face screamed that he was bored but his expression tried not to falter. 

"let's see, I hear someone coming" Yato said as he slowly looked on to the door. A hand slowly grabbed open the door as a man with white hair stuck his head into the room. The erasure fell directly onto his head ,creating a small puff of chalk.  

Naruto fell onto the ground, laughing crazy that his plan worked.  "I did nothing i swear. It was all Naruto" Sakura said, trying to look innocent. 

The man looked at each one and stopped at the two Uchiha's who's face's remained stone clod as they judged the jonin in there minds. "How can I put this....my first impression of you guys are they your a bunch of idiots" The man said in a bored tone causing a dark cloud to form over everyone's heads. 

"Meet on top of the school roof in five minutes" The man said before disappearing in a puff of smoke. "I need to learn that" Yato thought as he slowly stood up, Sakura suddenly locked arms with him. "Yato-kun why don't we walk up together?" The girl said with a 'cutesier' smile. 

" *sigh* Fine just don't make me walk too slowly" Yato said as he and Sakura followed Naruto out the door with Sasuke trailing behind. 

Soon team 7 were all sitting on some stairs with there jonin sensei leaning on a railing in front of them. "Why dont you all introduce yourself's?" The Jonin said. 

"Like what are we suppose to say?" Sakura asked loudly. "Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies. Things like that" 

"Can you maybe start so we can know how to do it?" 
"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate...I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future?...haven't really thought about that, as for hobbies....well I have many hobbies" Kakashi said with his voice being monotone the whole time. 

"All we got was his name" Yato thought. "You, blondie. You go first" 

"Believe it, I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup and I really like the ramen Iruka sensei gets me at Ichiraku. I hate the 3 minutes you have to wait after pouring hot water into the ramen cup. My dream for the future is to become the greatest Hokage! That way everyone in the village will acknowledge me and respect me, Believe it!" Naruto said with a smile on his face. 

Kakashi nodded as he looked over to Sakura signalling it is her turn. "I'm Sakura Haruno, what I like.*giggle* I mean the person I like *giggle* my dream for the future *More giggling*" Sakura said with her face the shade of a strawberry. Each time she giggled, she looked over to Yato and Sasuke. 

"And what do you hate?"

"NARUTO!" Sakura shouted, shocking the poor blond. 

"ok, next" 
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I hate a lot of things and I don't particularity like anything. My dream for the future is not a dream but a reality. I will restore my clan and destroy a certain someone." Sasuke said as his face turned to that of hate as the memory of Itachi came lingering back. 

Most of the team were stunned while Yato stayed quiet, his face deprived of emotion. Kakashi looked over to him for him to start. "I am Yato Uchiha, I only like one thing and I hate many. My dream is something I have not decided oppon yet but I guess the protection of the leaf matter who or what stands in my way" Yato said emotionless with his face frozen in a scoul. 

"All right you all are unique in your own individual way. Now, tomorrow team seven will be on there first training...a survival exercise." 

"What! But we have done many of them back in the academy."
"Yeah and we're genin now, we don't need more training" Naruto and Sakura said as Kakashi started laughing like a crazy man. "This won't be like any other training you have ever gone through." Kakashi said with a stone cold glare at the group. 

"It was a simple question, why are you laughing about it?" Sakura asked. 
"Well if I tell you, you wont like it. Out of the 28 graduates, only 10 will pass on to become full fledged genin. You at least have a 66% chance of passing. Those who fail get sent back to the academy. And that is how it is, I decide if you become genin or not. Be at training grounds 7 at 5 am and bring your ninja gear. Oh and before i forget, don't eat breakfast. You might throw up "

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe