Part 17

"2 hours...2 full hours of waiting. 5 am he said...WELL ITS ALREADY 7!" Yato shouted, slamming his fist against a nearby tree which caused the thing to break in half. "woah, is Yato really this strong?" Naruto asked as he sat next to Sasuke. "usually when he get's angry then everyone should stay out of his way" The boy said, playing with a kunai as he sat in a tree branch. 

"Sasuke-kun? Why dont we go have lunch somewhere after this?" Sakura asked as she gave puppy dog eyes to Sasuke. The boy simply ignored her. Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared in the clearing.

"Sorry I'm late, a black cat crossed my path and I had to take a different route." Kakashi said as he emerged from the smoke. "Your late!" Naruto and Sakura yelled while Yato and Sasuke glared at the man. 

"Anyway lets get started" Kakashi said as he placed a alarm cloak onto a tree stump. You have until 12 to get one of these three bells"

"But there are only 3, and we are four." Sakura said, trying to decipher this problem . 
"Oh about that, the one who does not receive a bell gets sent back to the academy." Kakashi said with a smirk forming on his face. Naruto suddenly rushed Kakashi with a kunai but by surprise, he was quickly taken down and now his kunai was held to the back of his head. "I did not say start yet." Kakashi said coldly. "All right...go!" 

Quickly everyone disappeared into the forest...well everyone except Naruto. Yato and Sasuke had an unspoken agreement. The one who gets a bell last will cook dinner.

"I can't let my eyes go off him" Yato said softly as he watched how Naruto was taken down easily and even his sexy jutsu did not work. He was now simply hanging upside down in a tree. 

Suddenly the sky turned dark as clouds covered the sun. The sound of thunder suddenly clapped as rain started pouring down. "Hm, strange. I was sure it won't rain today" Kakashi said as he fastened his bells. 

Yato instantly launched out the tree's, toppling some over from his speed as he launched at Kakashi head first. Kakashi instantly blocked and as Yato's first hit struck, it caused Kakashi to get launched back. "Such monsteros strength" Kakashi said as he stopped his momentum. 

He held up his hand in one direction. Seemingly stopping someone from acting. 

Yato stood in the middle of the clearing, his eye's glowed bright blue like jewels. 

"Your late, I hate people that are late" Yato said as he started slowly walking his way to Kakashi. "Lord Hokage was not lying when he said this kid is underestimated" Kakashi thought as he jumped into the tree's, running away with Yato following closely. 

"I guess this is all that might stop him" Kakashi said as he laid a trip wire trap which disintegrated as Yato got closer. Suddenly Kakashi disappeared from Yato's vision. The boy slowed his run as he stopped in the middle of the forest. A barrage of kunai came from all angles, forcing Yato to use a jutsu. "Fire style: Dragon's breath" Yato shouted, melting all the blades. 

As he was catching his breath, Yato was suddenly pulled down into the ground which was laced with seals. "Good your finally caught" Kakashi said, landing in front of Yato. "You cheated" Yato said, deactivating his sharingan. "Well, not really. I was fighting smart." He said before flicking Yato on the forehead before disappearing.