Part 4

The clan compound smoked heavily from all the lightning that struck and the smell of burning wood did not smell good combined with dead bodies. A group of 5 jonin searched through the compound in search for any survivors. There merits were low since they searched for over a few hours until they finally found Sasuke passed out on the floor. 

A female Jonin picked up the boy before commanding the others to keep searching. Finally after a few more hours they found Yato on the outskirts, laying among the rubble of some houses. "How did this kid survive?" One man asked as he bent down to pick him up but was shocked off his feet by some electricity still in Yato. 

"Don't know but we have to get him to the hospital, his breathing is abnormal and this wooden spike in his abdomen does not seem like it should be there. Yato's body struck straight through a wooden spike caused by the rubble, stabbing him straight through. A small pool of blood laid around him body. 

The two men painfully carried him to the hospital where he was immediately taken to the OR for emergency operation. They placed him on his stomach to try and dislodge the biggest part of the spike first.

The nurses and doctors were shocked what they saw. As soon as they took off his shirt, they could see a huge seal stretching from his back all the way to the front of his chest. "Is this child a jinchuriki?" A nurse asked out of shock. "It does not matter at the moment" The doctor said as he slowly pulled out the spike but to there shock again, the hole immediately started healing itself. Yato's body was coated in a blue aura as the wound instantly closed up so nicely that you cant even see it was ever there. 

"Nurse Yakuta go tell the Hokage about this. The rest, lets get him into a high intensive care room on his own. We need to monitor him closely" The doctor commanded. 

Sasuke on the other hand luckily did not sustain any injury's. He was knocked out using a high level genjutsu. With that the night of the dreadful Uchiha attack came to an end, the secret weapon of the Uchiha being revealed and Sasuke being observed for any oddity's after the genjutsu. 

The nurse on the other hand ran through the rain, still in her operation clothing. What she saw was shocking and something the Hokage needs to know. She rushed up into the Hokage tower where she saw him talking to some Jonin about the Uchiha compound. "Are you sure there are no survivors left?" The Hokage asked, trying to keep his composure. "No sir, we have searched there entire compound. The only two are Sasuke Uchiha and the boy with no name." One of the Jonin said, giving the Hokage a report of the compound. 

"All right, go make one final search for tonight and tomorrow we go again" 
With that the two Jonin instantly took off through the open window. "Lord Hokage?" The nurse said, bowing to the man. 

"Yes? Do you have a report on the surviving Uchiha's?" The man asked immediately. This attack really caught him off guard. "Yes sir, the second son of Fugaku is fine, we are just observing him but it is the other boy. First off we do not have any records of him anywhere in any files but that is not to concerning part. Would you mind coming with me back to the hospital? It is something I can not describe" The nurse said hesitantly seeing the Hokage having a pile of paperwork on his desk. 

The man only gave a nod