Part 78

The next few day's flew by. Jiraiya has been trying to convince Tsunade along with getting her things ready for the trip back to Konoha. "Yato you should take it easier" Raiu said as Yato suddenly shattered a boulder. "I can't" The boy said gripping his sword tightly. 

Just as Yato was about to charge at another boulder, Raiu placed a hand onto Yato's shoulder. "Something's up, you can't hide it well" 

"The guy who gave information to Orochimaru back during the attack on Konoha, he is here" 
"What do you mean?" 
"They are planning something with Tsunade, I caught him a few nights ago eavesdropping on us." Yato said planting his sword into the ground. 

"And why haven't you told me this yet?" Raiu asked, a bit upset. "If I told you then, you would of monitored Tsunade 24/7. How else are you going to train me then. Don't worry I have a shadow clone checking her. If something happens I'll know." Yato said, walking away from Raiu so he could grab a bottle of water.

"alright then, well how far are you with your connection?" Raiu said, catching a bottle Yato threw to him. "The area which I can affect is getting bigger. If I use my blade as well then the technique becomes even greater and more powerful for some reason. Its almost like the blade has a connection to my chakra. If I don't use my sword to absorb my excess chakra then I can't cast at full power. "

"Well the sword might have a chakra connection, I can sense there is a strong energy coming off it. Well anyway, you have progressed far enough in this jutsu for now. I think it is time for something different." 
"Different? What do you mean?"Yato asked, downing the bottle of water. "This" Raiu's eyes suddenly turned into there sharingan form casting Yato into an unexpected genjutsu.
---------------------------------

The area around Yato was dark and a weird blood like liquid covered the ground. The boy slowly stood up only seeing Raiu standing with his back turned to him. "Where are we?" Yato asked, his head felt like exploding. "I forced us both into your mindscape. If you wish to achieve the next stage of your power then you have to conquer your mind. Currently a limitation is placed thanks to him" As Raiu said this, a small shock wave occurred when Dai finally showed his face. For the first time ever, Yato could actually see that a chain was attacked to the creatures leg. 

"Well well if it isn't the dumbest man on earth" Dai said standing in front of Raiu. "WHAT THE DUMBEST! I'll rip your tail off!" Raiu shouted. "Oh yeah, I'd like to see you try weakling" Dai said stretching his huge body. "Oh if it isn't that little brat" Dai said finally noticing Yato. 

"Alright Yato, this will be your training. No more destroying the area anymore. You will be fighting against your spiritual enemy, Dai. There is something special that I need to train you in but if Dai can overpower you easily then it will turn out as a catastrophe." 

"Hold on do you mean like what happened during the attack on Konoha?" 
"Exactly, Dai might have this soft hearted exterior but he will take any chance he can to take over your body" Suddenly at that moment Dai's body got engulfed in a dark flame which slowly shrunk. When the flames finally disappeared a near copy of Yato was standing there. His eyes were blazing red and a mischievous smile on his face. Next to him was a huge blade.

"So your trying to overpower me hay? Well sorry I won't allow that" Dai said picking up the blade. Before Yato could realize what was happening, Dai charged at him. The malice filled the air with Dai's sheer strength freezing Yato in place. 

Dai's blade came barreling down about to slice Yato's head off but Raiu quickly stopped it with his hand. "Not yet Dai" Raiu said punching the man a few feet away. 

"W-What is he? I thought Dai was a tailed best like that Naruto has inside him" Yato said, the boy's hands were shaking. Something no one was ever able to do but now this...creature appeared. 

"It's a long story but Dai is not a tailed beast. He took the form of a panda to mislead you into trusting him somewhat but he is not someone you should trust. I know this since he tried the same with me." 

---------------------------

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------