Part 14

"First off I would like to congratulate everyone who has passed the exam and are now sitting here. I hope that you all will remember what you have learned here and become excellent shinobi. Now I will name all the teams. Since we have an odd number of students this year there will be an odd number of genin in one team." With that said, Iruka started calling out the team. 

Yato and Sasuke shared a small glance, this is the moment of truth. Will they be in the same team or shall they be separated. Even though on the outside they say that they want to be in separate teams, deep down they want to stick together. 

"Team seven will consist of Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Yato Uchiha" Yato fell face forward on the table. He hated Sakura with a passion and Naruto was sometimes just annoying. Sasuke was trying to hold his laughter at this friends bad luck. "And Sasuke Uchiha, the first 4 man genin team" 

Sasuke's expression quickly dropped as he fell onto the table as well. Both wished they were rather killed than be on a team with Sakura seeing as she was the loudest and most annoying of the fan girls. 

"Team eight is Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame." 

Yato slowly moved his head to the side seeing Naruto having a confused look of happiness and anger. So much so that he interrupted Iruka. "Iruka sensei! Why do I have to be on a team with those two!?" He yelled pointing at the two Uchiha. 

"Well it's not like I and thrilled about it either blondie" Yato said with his head still on the table, his voice was deprived of all will to live. "Well Naruto, your scores are the lowest of everyone's. Seeing that we had to place the two people with the best scores in class with you. Sasuke has the best in his theory part while Yato has the best in physical yet low in theory. With Sakura there, your team gets evened out" Iruka said with a smug look on his face, he knew how much the young Uzumaki hated the Uchiha's. 

"Now lets continue. The final team ten is Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi" You all can go out to lunch but in thirty minutes come back here and meet your jonin sensei, they will come fetch you" Iruka said before exiting the room. 

Soon most of the class left while Sasuke and Yato stayed in there dead position. "Yato-kun, Sasuke-kun. S-since were teammates, why don't we e-e-eat together?" Sakura asked as she stood shyly in front of Yato and Sasuke's desk. "We have prior arrangements" Sasuke said as he placed his hand on Yato and pulled both of them up to go away. 

Yato's face was that of a dead man. "I can eat with you if you want Sakura-chan" Naruto said with a large smile. "EEW! NO!" Sakura yelled, slamming her food bag against Naruto's face before running out the room. 

Yato stopped Sasuke from pulling him further out the room. "Naruto! come with us, we are 'team mates' aren't we?" Yato said shocking Naruto to the core. 

Sasuke just did not care he was too depressed at this moment. "Y-You sure?" Naruto said with his eyes lighting up a bit. "Well we did cook too much food so why not" Yato said as he extended his hand to help Naruto up. 

Naruto quickly rubbed off the flaming hot slap he received and grabbed Yato's hand, accepting his help. A small shock happened as the two touched each other, Yato's vision suddenly went blurry as time slowed around him with darkness creeping around until he saw a massive cage in front of him.