Part 59

Yato swiftly made his way to Konoha, something inside him was coming out, something was breaking. 

Yato's eyes were as bright as stars while dashing across the roof tops. His body was twitching, aching for something to attack him. Thunder clouds have already started forming over Konoha as Yato kept getting closer and closer to the fight. In the distance was three huge snakes, tearing down the wall. Before Yato could make his way over to them, he heard a cry for help. 

To his right was a group of 3 ninja, probably chunin rank. They were surrounded by sand ninja from the left and sound ninja from the right. "Lightning style: Redux!" Yato said when his body suddenly reappeared in front of the ninja. "Get away from here, there are still villagers who need help" Yato said as his body started letting of sparks of lightning. 

"There is no way we can let a kid die here, thanks for the help but go get a jonin or something." One of the chunin remarked while the other two yelled at him for not being thankful. Yato glared at the men, sending shivers down there spines. "O-On our way" They said as they quickly jumped up to the roof tops. Any attempt from the sand or sound ninja trying to stop them was immediately answered with a thunder bolt to the face. 

"all right, who is first" Yato said, cracking his knuckles in anticipation. "He can't take us all down!" One man yelled when they suddenly charged at Yato, kunai and swords in hand. 

"Zone manipulation: Fuse" Yato shouted, slamming his hand onto the ground. Instantly the small platoon of soldiers were stuck. Yato was quickly caught off guard on how much chakra it will take to fuse these people in place for a long time. "Lightning Zone: Stike!" Yato said as he finally revealed his new move.

The thunder clouds echoed there noise across the area when strong bolts of lightning suddenly surround the platoon, The lightning only stuck one person but it quickly passed through them all. The smell of burnt clothes and melting metal hung in the air when the thunder stopped. 

Yato slowly let go of the fuse jutsu as he watched how the men fell down onto the ground, there bodies life less, there eyes rolled back. "scum, you deserved to die" Yato said coldly before taking off. 

Unbeknownst to him, his seal was slowly but surely breaking apart and more of Dai's characteristics are taking over. Yato's skin was nearly white at this stage and his teeth were fangs but this power...this over whelming power is just to good to be true. 

-----------------------

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------