Part 70

A sudden eruption crossed over the forest, shaking everything nearby. Birds that were resting, scattered out of fear while the other animals resorted to running as fast as they could. Strong winds traveled through the dense area kicking up dust as far as it went.

---------------

"Woah what's that?" Naruto asked Jiraiya. In the far distance was a huge bright ball. "Don't worry about it, it's probably just Raiu and Yato" Jiraiya said before going back to writing in his notebook. 

Just as Jiraiya looked down at his notebook, the shock wave traveled across them, shaking nearly all the leaves off the trees. Naruto was suddenly picked up by the wave but was luckily caught by Jiraiya. 

-------------

After a few seconds the attack died down revealing a large crater that remained. Yato fell down onto the ground face down, his chakra reserves were zapped to an extreme. "No way he survived that attack" Yato said to himself as he crawled his way to the edge of the crater. 

There laid Raiu oh the ground. His clothes shredded and a small pool of blood forming under him. "Listen closely Yato" Raiu said softly, his voice sounding like a whisper. "I never grew up with a parent. I was alone for the majority of my life until I met your mother. When I heard you were going to be born and become part of my life, I wanted to make sure you walk into the perfect world." Raiu slowly pushed himself up, his limbs shaking. 

"If you remember I told you I left for a mission to find the man going by the name Madara Uchiha...There is a reason for all this, if you would want to agree and listen to me" Raiu said when his limbs suddenly gave out under him causing him to fall back down onto the ground. 

 Silence was left between the two until Raiu heard someone step into his pool of blood. "You better have the story straight, this is the only chance you got" Yato said as he helped Raiu onto his feet. The boy basically dragged Raiu out of the crater towards a small clearing. 

"Alright, Let me tell you my story...from the beginning that is and hopefully you will understand everything. 

-------------------------
Short chapter I know but Raiu's story should start in his own chapter, I hope it's ok

-----------------------

Link to patreon

https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------