Part 100

After Karin and Dai finally grouped back up with Yato, the three quietly made there way to the Akatsuki base. Thanks to taking a few detours, one being jumping off a cliff, they got to about an hours walk from the base. 

"So what's your plan Yato?" Karin asked slightly concern since the boy hasn't spoken the whole way. "When we get to the base...either the entire Akatsuki is there or one member. If she is there then it'll make my job a lot easier." 

"She's not talking about that kid, she wants to know what your end goal is when you find your mother" Dai said slouching on Karin's shoulder.  "I'll take her to the leaf village...as easy as that." 
"What if she joined the Akatsuki out of her own free will?" 

"Then I'll make her changer her mind and come home...You don't know what's really going on do you two?" Dai raised an eyebrow at this. He's been linked to the boy since he was basically born, how will he of all people not know. 

"Raiu is not as powerful as everyone think's he is. I decided to go on this journey to get stronger and bring my family back. If Raiu and mother are together again then maybe I can finish Raiu's job" Yato said emotionless. "Are you seriously trying to fix your old man's wrong's?" Dai asked ready to slap Yato back to his senses. 

"Once his wrong's are fixed then I can focus on my own goal" Yato said jumping over a fallen tree and helping Karin over it as well. 

"And what is your own goal then?" Karin asked finally. "To become stronger. I can only use this god power I absorbed from Dai to 68% the rest is just being wasted." 
"You two have been talking a lot about gods and Dai, mind explaining a bit?" 

"It's a long story girl but I'll explain from the beginning." Dai said with a sigh. 

"You see I use to be a god of calamity. gods of calamity are the most powerful in battle and get born mostly during war. After war is over and the god get's forgotten then it starts loosing it's life source. I was lucky and sealed myself in the husk of the mythical ten tails. During that time I was in a coma like state before one day waking up...sealed in a young boy. That boy was Raiu. Because I lost most of my god powers when I sealed myself away, I couldn't manifest a physical form any more. I basically became a tailed beast with no tail. The reason I'm a panda is because my main chakra natures are Yin and Yang. Anyway Raiu fully rejected my power but when I was transferred to Yato...we had a perfect connection." 

"It's like I was a calamity god's reincarnation. Because of that slowly but surely our power fused into one. Since Dai couldn't control any more chakra after I absorbed it, I gave him the physical form of that teddy bear so he can at least move and talk" Yato added. 

"So to sum this all up, you have been sleeping with a god basically" Dai said causing Karin's face to go red. "W-W-We never have done something like that!" Karin muttered. "Oh really? Why don't I believe it. You two alone...in a tent while I keep watch. Seems like something had to of happened" Dai said teasing Karin even more. 

 "oh before I forget, here" Yato said giving Dai a miniature sword made of real metal. "Wow this thing is cool" Dai said swinging it in the air. "When you really are in trouble...simply say "Fracture" While holding the blade horizontal." 

"Ok but what does it do?" 
"Don't ask, I'm going on ahead. You two stay behind" Yato said as a lightning bolt out of nowhere struck the boy, making him disappear. "He really has to start relying on us" Karin said with a sweat drop. 

"Oh yeah totally rely on the girl who has the fighting capability of a low chunin and a TEDDY PANDA!" 

"ok ok I get it....the panda might be useless" 
"WHAT!!!" 

---------

Link to Discord

https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------