Part 35

Yato slowly walked through Konoha, he was too lazy to go train and too bored to clean the apartment (It was his turn today)

Yato could sense someone was following him for the last hour or so. The person was very vigilant in making sure they were not spotted but they forget that Chakra gets used when climbing a wall. 

 Yato was making sure he stuck to the side streets in order not to run into any Uchiha hating villagers. "Let's see if you will react to this?" Yato thought as he threw a shuriken backwards, waiting to feel any sense of chakra or movement. 

The shuriken traveled at a fast speed when it suddenly struck something metal. "You sensed me didn't you" A man with a deep voice said. "Your good but I know how to sense other people's chakra, even if it is only the smallest amount." Yato said as he slowly turned around. 

A man with a black cloak which was filled with red clouds stood on a tree branch. His face covered by a orange mask. "Who are you" Yato said, getting the feeling that he has met this man before. 

The man jumped down, landing only a few feet away from Yato. The area where they are at is covered by buildings. The small ally does not have enough room for a fight. "I guess this is what that fat panda was talking about" Yato thought, giving the man a cold glare. 

"You have grown...but how much" The man said coldly. "You know if you release a jutsu now, they entirety of Konoha's ninja's will be on you" Yato said, trying to talk out of this. The man had a aura around him that screamed danger. 

"Oh jutsu won't be needed to take you down but that is not why I am here" The man slowly walked towards Yato. 

The masked had only one eye hole but inside it was a Sharingan. Instinctively, Yato activated his sharingan and jumped back. Unfortunately to Yato's surprise, the man was fast and was instantly behind Yato before he even landed on the ground. 

The man placed his hand onto Yato's shoulder. "If you don't want to die then you will not fight against me." The man said coldly sending shivers down Yato's spine. 

The man slowly slipped a piece of paper out his hand, handing it to Yato. "I'm done here" He said before suddenly disappearing. 

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------