Part 31

Yato started sweating profusely as he held the link to Zabuza while Kakashi was fighting him. "Just a bit longer Yato" Kakashi said while dodging an attack. Naruto has arrived in the mean time and started helping Sasuke with who knows what. This mist was to thick to see the others. 

"Kakashi sensei, back away from Zabuza for a minute" Yato said, activating his sharingan. The sensei obliged, giving Yato a clear line between him and Zabuza. "Zone manipulation: Lightning flash!" Yato shouted. 

Unbeknownst to the group, in the sky above was a large thunder cloud. Bigger than any other one that Yato has ever had. As soon as he announced the Jutsu, his body disappeared, only leaving a few sparks. 

When Yato disappeared, the fuse between Zabuza and the bridge broke. The man was about to jump back but from seemingly nowhere, he was kicked. 

Before Zabuza could look back at who kicked him, he was punched in the face. Kakashi looked in slight shock as Yato appeared and reappeared simultaneously. The boy seemed to be untouchable until he suddenly stopped in front of Zabuza. His body was steaming and his clothes were slowly burning away.  

"Release!" The boy said forming a hand sign. Suddenly from each spot on Zabuza's body, lightning struck making him look like a pin cushion. Zabuza's scream's echoed through the mist.  

When the storm of lightning finally stopped, Zabuza was left on one knee. "Huh your stronger than I thought" Zabuza said as he tried to launched at Yato but his body was frozen. 

"You don't get it do you?" Kakashi said with a smirk under his mask. Zabuza looked back at Yato seeing he already fused his body to the bridge once more. "I can keep this up all day until you fall" Yato said as he repeated the lightning flash jutsu. 

"You are amazing Yato-kun!" Sakura shouted from in front of Tazuna. "Yato, don't kill Zabuza. The best option will be to take him in alive and try and greater bonds between the leaf and mist village" Kakashi said, placing a hand onto Yato's shoulder. 

"Heh, you think you will be able to take me in alive" Zabuza said as his mask fell off revealing he has had a smirk the whole time. "I'll give the kid this, if he caught a normal shinobi in this then there done for, but I'm not normal" Zabuza said as water clones suddenly appeared without Zabuza doing hand signs. 

Yato was stuck because he was busy with the Zone jutsu. That left Kakashi to defend him. "Summoning jutsu" Kakashi said, biting his thumb.

Suddenly a pack of dogs appeared, biting Zabuza's limbs. "You can let go Yato, he cant move now."

--------------------------

Link to patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=30415068

Link to Discord
https://discord.gg/U2yVkYe

--------------------------