1

"Tom are you ready?!" I yelled to my older brother who takes longer than everyone in the house to get ready.

"I will be in five seconds!" He yelled back as I heard foot steps running around. After about 2 minutes, he finally came running down the stairs.

"Ugh finally!" Said my little sister, Katrina. "Well I'm sorry that you BOTH took over the bathroom for like.... 4 hours!" I rolled my eyes. "It was 2, idiot."

"Whatever, let's just go. Where are Gus and Caleb?" He asked as he slipped his exploring shoes on.

Today we are going to this abandoned house that is a couple minutes away from us. We usually explore it, but not today. Today we are going to play the ouija board.

I was gonna answer but I was interrupted by them already running into the room out of breath. "Sorry, we were getting the stuff." said Caleb.

Gus and Caleb are my best friends, and they have been my best friends since pre-school. We all live in a house together in La.

"It's fine, let's go." I said and grabbed my keys, phone, and camera. I'm a YouTuber, along with Gus, Caleb, and Tom, so today we are filming for my YouTube channel. And as for Katrina, she's a singer and a song writer. And a pretty damn good one. She does have a YouTube channel though! But it's mostly for her music.

We all piled into my car and began our short drive to the house. We got out and grabbed all of our stuff. I went up to the hood of my car and put my camera on top and waited for everyone to join me. Once they did, I began the intro.

"What's up fam!?" I asked with excitement. "Today, the squad and I are back at the house to do more spooky stuff!" I said and smiled. "Dun dun dunnnn" Tom said with a low and creepy voice, causing us all to laugh.

"Just incase your new, I'm Scarlet, this is my older brother Tom, my little sister Katrina, and my two best friends, Gus and Caleb!" They all waved and said their hellos.

"Their links will all be in the description. But we thought since you all LOVE these videos, that we would bring you all along!" I said while the boys goofed off by jumping around, play fighting, and giving each other, and Katrina, piggy back rides.

"Alright! Are you crazies ready?" They nodded and I grabbed the camera and pointed it at them as we started walking.

Tom was giving Katrina a piggy back ride as Gus was giving Caleb one.

We walked for another 5 minutes before we were standing in front of the house that we all knew too well. We've grown to love and cherish this place. The house amazes me. It has been abandoned for about 50 years, has had at least 2 fires, and yet it still looks brand new for the most part.

We have been going to this house for a really long time. It all started when one day we decided to go film us exploring around our town. It was a few days after we had just moved into the house and we were still getting used to LA and we had just started our YouTube channels. Long story short, we got lost and ended up seeing this house and thought it was someone's that could help us since we were in the middle of nowhere.

We walked to the house and discovered that there really wasn't a driving path to it, just a walking one. Well, when we got there, there was no cars, no electricity, no sign of people, and it just wasn't suitable for someone. Like there was so many plants and wildlife surrounding it so we went closer and the door was slightly opened. We went in and looked around and there was a calendar that said 1965.

Ever since then we kinda just went there to hang out or to do paranormal stuff since we all loved it so much. It was just so peaceful and calming. I guess that's why I loved it so much. Plus we have so many memories here.

I knew some fans would go here after we did, so we didn't say how far away it was from our house so the fans wouldn't track us, but we also told them to take care of this place because we loved it and it was our safe space. The fans understood and listened, which we were all very thankful for.

"Scarlet? Earth to Scarlet!" They all said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Your name... for like...5 minutes." Gus said with concern. I smiled at him.

"I'm fine. I was in a deep thought." I said with a laugh as I turned the camera on and started recording again.

"Alright everyone, welcome back!"