24

"You." She said in pointed at me. "You're the psychic." She said. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I stared at her in disbelief.

"I- Im a what?" I asked even though I knew what she said. "Do you know what a psychic is?" She asked as I nodded slowly. "I think you have the wrong person... There's no way I'm a psychic..." I said as she shook her head.

There's no way.

She chuckled. "All right then, answer these questions truthfully." She said and I agreed.

"Have you ever seen something that no one else did?" She asked as I slowly nodded. "Have you ever heard voices when no one was talking?" She asked as I nodded again. "Have you had visions or dreams that have come true?" I nodded. "Have you ever had these weird feelings that you couldn't pinpoint?" I nodded.

She asked a few more questions and I answered yes to all of them. "I know that this is crazy and new to you and all so I'm going to explain the physic that I saw's, life. You tell me if it's all true or not okay?" She asked as I nodded.

"You are currently very stressed about a few things. Um, I can see that you are really into dance. It's a passion and it has been for a few years, since you were kid even. Oh, I can sense that you didn't have the best childhood, you kept your circle small and close. I'm glad to see that it's changing and growing. I can sense that you are in love with someone. They are currently in the room right now. I'm not going to say who for privacy reasons, but I can sense a very strong bond. You both would do anything to protect each other, and to make each other happy. Honestly, you would do anything for each other. Here's the catch, you don't know you're in love. It will be a bumpy road but it will teach you both a lesson and you'll be stronger than before." She said as I blushed.

"Okay, I feel that this is the big thing that plays a big part in your life. For some reason it's not good, it's actually very triggering for you. I can sense that your biggest fear is being called crazy, and that's because you were put in a-" she was about to say that I was put in an insane asylum, but I stopped her as my eyes went wide. "OK! We get it, that's enough, I believe you. She's not lying and she is not fake. I need some air, I'll be back." I said and turned around and headed to the back door.

"Scar..." Tom said quietly, making me sigh and close my eyes. "I'm fine, I just need air. I'll be back." I said softly and then walked outside and closed the door behind me.

I walked over to the pool and climbed up the top of the rocks and sat down. I let out a sigh and close my eyes, letting the sun hit my skin and the sound of the waterfall relax me.

I don't know how long I was out there, thinking bad thoughts, but I felt someone sit next to me and pull me into them. "Gus I'm fine reall-"

"No you're not." He said as I sighed and looked down. "It just triggered me. I needed some air. I'm fine now." I said and stood up and held my hand out to him to help him up.

He took my hand and I helped him up. I turned to climb down but he grabbed my arm and turned me around, then hugged me. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled away and smiled reassuringly. He looked surprised when I did this but I ignored it.

We walked back into the house and everyone looked at me. The girl was setting up for something as Caleb, Colby, Sam, Tom, and Katrina came up to me and gave me a large group hug. I giggled. "I'm okay guys. Thank you." I said and pulled away from everyone.

They all nodded and smiled as they backed away. "I am sorry to have triggered that." The girl said. I could feel that she wasn't being truthful. She said it herself that it is a very triggering thing for me, so then why would she bring it up? I faked a smile and walked over.

"I want to learn how to control it and use it." I said and she fake smiled. "You pretty much have it. I can help you learn certain things but I don't have all day." She said. Why is she being kind of rude now?

We spent a few hours getting rid of the shadow man which was a very difficult task, and then she taught me all I needed to know. Now she wants me to test my ability.

She told me to hold her hand, close my eyes, focus and let the spirits in. I gasped as I saw something.

"I see you doing dance as well. You also swim and maybe... Softball or volleyball?" I said then groaned as I felt a pain in my head causing me to let go of her hand. "Whoa, are you okay?" Colby asked as I nodded.

"I think I need to st-" "no." Crystal cut me off and grabbed my hand again. I hissed through my teeth as more visions and pain filled my head.

I saw her first experience being a psychic. Then I saw her telling her grandma that she was going to die and then finding the next day that she did. Then I saw her watching videos of Sam And Colby, then it was her finding out about me by watching the videos. Then it was her creating a new account on social media and sending me death threats and hate. Then she got a call from her friend saying that we needed a person to help us and then that same friend covered for her by saying only a psychic could come. She wanted to come only for Colby. Then it was when she was here and I was outside with Gus, she was planning on doing this, this is hurting me.

I felt my hand being pulled away and I snap back into reality. She smirked at me, knowing I saw everything.

I started to become dizzy and before I knew it, darkness overcame me.