20

"I –" I was speechless. "What?" Sam asked. "Everything you told me was basically in my nightmares this past week." I said as the boys' eyes went wide.

I told them about my dream and they were confused and concerned. Also a little scared.

"Wait... You get kidnapped in your dream? And brought to an insane asylum?" Colby asked and I nodded.

Jake started to say something but Colby quickly muted, shook his head, told them some thing, then unmuted. We kept talking about my dreams and what we thought they meant.

As I cooked dinner, we also talked about how when the boys get back, they're going to call a priest to come cleanse them and to get rid of the shadow man. Once we all agreed on the priest, dinner was finished.

We all said goodbye and then ate and parted ways. I went right to bed because I was exhausted from dance.

I woke up the next day and got ready. I decided to go on a run before I got the boys from the airport, so I made breakfast for everyone then went on my run. It was really relaxing and stress-free.

When I got back to the house, I quickly showered and got ready to get the boys. I put on a red crop top and black Jean shorts. I put my hair up in a ponytail, grabbed my things, then left to get the boys.

Colby texted me that they had landed so I parked the car right next to where he said they would be. I got out of my car, stretched, then sat on the hood of my car and waited.

After about 10 minutes, they all came out and ran to me. They all gave me hugs as we greeted each other. After that, we all got in my car and started the drive. I was in the front, Colby in the passenger, and the other three we're in the back.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about yesterday?" Colby asked. I scrunched my eyebrows. "Huh?" I asked. "I don't know, it was something about why you weren't answering your phone." He said as it hit me. "Oh!" I said.

"Basically, my other dance teacher for some reason got fired or quit or something like that and so now we have a new dance teacher but she's a bitch! She gave us a whole new choreography and routine and expected us to get it perfect on the first day! And she wouldn't let us leave or call anyone or text or take a break or anything until we got it "perfect". We did exactly what she said every time and she still didn't let us go! We did the same routine for eight hours straight! And now she wants us to practice it on our own time, no classes at all, and she wants us to make up a schedule to come together as a group and do everything that she, the teacher, should be doing! Not to mention we have to have it be completely perfect by next week! We perform next week! When usually we have a full month to practice and prepare! So that's why am angry and upset and rambling." I said as the car went silent.

"Wow –" Colby started then Jake interrupted. "What a bitch!" He said. "How can they do that?! That's horrible! I can't even imagine." Corey said. I nodded. "I'm sorry you have to deal with th-" Sam started but my phone started ringing.

"Colby can you answer that?" I asked as he nodded and answered my phone. "Scarlets phone." He said "no, I'm her friend... Yeah she's here... um sure... Yep, hold on." Colby said and then brought the phone away from his mouth. "It's your dance studio. Want me to put it on speaker?" He asked as I sighed and nodded, then he put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hi, is this Miss Scarlet Stuart?" The person asked. "Yes this is she." I said. "Hi! This is Miss Johnson, your dance teacher?" She said with her extremely annoying, high-pitched, bubbly voice.

All of us cringed.

"Hi Miss Johnson." I said threw gridded teeth. "Hi, I'm calling to inform you that a good chunk of your classmates dropped out, so I need you to find new dancers for me." She said happily. "What!?" I asked. She giggled.

"That is your job." I said as the boys scoffed. "Are you question me young lady?!" She screamed into the phone. "No, I'm telling you that I'm not doing that because it's your job and you already have me doing too much!" I said she scoffed and I rolled my eyes.

"That's it! You were ridiculous! I barely gave you any work! You're off the team!" She screamed.

I'm what!?