21

By the time Miss Johnson told me I was kicked off, we were in the driveway of the Traphouse, yet no one left the car.

"I said you're off the team!" She yelled at me as sadness filled my body. I absolutely loved dancing and the team.

"Whatever. Have fun finding your dancers. No one's gonna wanna join, you know. If people find out that everyone left, including me who's been there for literally forever, they are gonna become very suspicious. Especially because everyone knows your the new teacher." I said.

"Yeah, you might get people. But if you continue being anything like you are now, they're gonna be gone in a second." I said with venom in my voice.

"Good luck Miss Johnson. You're gonna need it." I said and then hung up. I took a deep breath and then looked at the boys.

They all looked amazed as they stared at me. "That was sick dude. You're crazy." Jake said and laughed as I stiffened.

Colby's eyes went wide. He turned in his seat and punched Jake in the arm. "Ow!" Jake exclaimed. "What the hell was that for!?" He asked as he rubbed the spot on his arm.

Colby shook his head at him, signaling for him to not bring that up anymore, which I was very thankful for. Colby turned to me and grabbed my hand, squeezing it gently. "You okay?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. I think I'm ready to tell someone else..." I said and Colby nodded. "Alright, you sure you're ready?" He asked as I nodded. "Okay, we'll leave you to it." Sam said as they started getting out of the car.

"Sam, wait. You're the person I want to tell." I said with a small smile. Once he heard that, he smiled, nodded, and got back in the car.

I looked at Colby for a second and he looked at me amazed. But it also looked like...Love? Probably not but if it was, then it was obviously in a friendly way. Right?

"WOOOOOW so Sam And Colby get to know before us? Wow." Corey said playfully, but it made me feel bad. I looked down at my hands and bit my lip.

"No, it's not like that at all. I just-" I was interrupted by Corey chuckling. "No need to explain yourself Scar, I was just messing with you. Enjoy your talk." He said and closed the door and helped Jake with the bags.

"So why me, eh?" Sam asked with a smirk as I chuckled and turned in my seat so I could face him. "Well, to be honest Sam, you're like my brother. Now don't get me wrong, I feel the same way about Jake and Corey, but I feel like our brotherly, sisterly, friendship is stronger." I said as he smiled and nodded.

"I feel the same exact way." He said. "So, what did you want to tell me?" My mood slightly changed when Sam asked that question.

I told Sam the same things that I had told Colby, then informed him about the not-so recent events with my father, and then reminded him of my dream.

By the end, the car had fell silent again as I waited for a reaction from Sam.

All of the sudden, Sam quickly got out of the car, opened my door, then pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly. I started to cry onto his shoulder as he hugged me and rubbed my back.

"I'm so sorry that, that happened to you, Scar. No one deserves that." He said.

I knew I made the right decision to tell Sam.

(Heyyyyyy! I'm so sorry that I've been really crappy with updates. I was sick the past few days and I've had little to no motivation. I will be posting more often though! I hope you like this story as much as I do! Love you all and as always, thank you for all of the support!🖤)