14

We all ran to the car and I quickly drove us to the house. When we got there, there was about 5 cop cars in the driveway and on the street.

We all quickly got out, leaving our stuff there, and then locked the doors we all ran to the house. When we got up to the doors, there was a guard that stopped us from going inside.

"Are one of you Scarlet, Tom, and or Katrina?" He asked, pointing at us. Me, Tom, and Katrina raised our hands. "Okay you guys can go in but only you and family."

"Uh they're our roommates..." I said as he shook his head. "Doesn't matter. Only family right now. I can't tell you anything. You have to see for yourself. The guy won't cooperate until he sees you." He said.

"Do boyfriends count as family?" I asked and blushed. He shrugged. "I guess." "Well I'm Scarlet's boyfriend." Colby said instantly and wrapped his arm around my waist as I blushed. I wish.

"I'm Katrina's boyfriend." Gus said nervously and put his arm around her waist as they both blushed.

They always said that they were like siblings and would never date at all so this was weird for all of us but also entertaining.

Me, Tom, and Caleb tried so hard not to laugh as they just stood there awkwardly. I'm surprised the cop didn't notice.

"And I'm Tom's boyfriend." Caleb said confidently as they both put their arms around each other. I tried not to laugh yet again.

"Alright, you can all go in. Just be careful, the guy is crazy." He said as I cringed. Colby tightened his grip on me which I was thankful for because it brought me comfort.

The guard opened the door for us, then quickly closed it once we were inside. Once the door was closed, we separated then we all quietly giggled.

"Is that them!? Are they here!?" A panicked guy yelled. I got goosebump when I realized that it sounded like the one from my dream.

My dream practically predicted the whole day.

We slowly made our way towards the sound and ended up at my bedroom. The door was closed so I lightly knocked.

"Scarlet!? Is that you baby girl!? Oh thank god!" The voice said. That's what my dad used to call me... and it sounded like him too.

Sure enough when the door opened, there he was. He was handcuffed and looking around frantically. "Dad!?" Me, Tom, and Katrina asked.

He looked at me and tried to run at me but the cops held him back and Tom pulled me back more.

"That's my daughter! Let me see her!" He yelled as he tried to break free. "I don't want to see you! You let mom take me away!" I yelled at him.

He suddenly stopped. Stopped grunting, stop trying to break free, stopped yelling and talking, everything. He just looked up at me.

"You didn't even TRY to stop her! You're almost as bad as she is! How did you even know I live here?! How did you get in!?" I yelled.

"I've been watching you for years and-" he started but I cut him off. "You've been stalking me!?" I yelled.

He nodded and looked at me. "Do you remember that night that you were having a nightmare and you thought I was there with you? Well I was baby." He smiled at me innocently as my eyes went wide.

"You are ACTUALLY crazy!" I said and he laughed evilly at me. "Where do you think you get it from? We both are! That's why you're my favorite! We're both crazy baby girl." He said as tears sprung to my eyes.

"Says the guy that's stalking her and who broke into her house!?" Colby said as my dad laughed. "And who are you? Her boyfriend?" He asked as he laughed harder.

"Actually I am." Colby said. He was pissed. I could tell. We all looked at him shocked, even my dad was shocked.

"The cops, love." Colby whispered in my ear as my dad was still trying to process this, causing a shiver to go down my spine. I slightly nodded as I read my dads expression.

He looked at me and Colby for a second before it looked like a light bulb went off in his head. "Then kiss." He said with a smirk as my eyes went wide.

"U-uh what?!" I asked. He smirked again. "If you two are really together, kiss." He said. "Yeah Scar, kiss him." Katrina said with a surprised face. I glared at her and she smirked.

"Okay perv, since only a kiss will prove it to you then-"

Colby started and before I could say anything, he grabbed my hips, turned me around, then pressed his lips to mine. I didn't complain and I didn't fight.

Fireworks and butterflies were going off in my stomach. I liked it, it felt right.

I didn't want the kiss to stop but Colby slowly pulled away and looked me in the eyes. We smiled at each other then fully pulled away.

I looked over at my dad and he was shocked. He didn't expect that and I don't blame him. I didn't expect it either.

"Wow... I'm surprised you actually got a boyfriend." My dad said and chuckled. I scrunched my eye brows. "Why?" I asked. He smirked.

"Well baby girl, if it's you couldn't tell from your ex, you're too crazy for people. You're too insane that people don't love you, they don't want you. That's why your ex cheated! He realized how crazy you are. That's why he left you, why everyone leaves you. But I didn't because you're like me! Good luck because he'll realize that your crazy and leave or cheat too! Once you really get to know her, you'll understand. But that's why I have to love you, because no one else will. And if they do, it won't be for long. You're actually insane baby girl." He said as the boys all launched at him but the other cops grabbed them.

Katrina pulled me back and wrapped her arms around me, letting me cry, as my dad just laughed at me.

"Get him out of here! Now!" Tom yelled as the cops grabbed him. "Alright that's enough, you admitted to many crimes, you're going to jail." One of the cops said and they escorted him out.

"C-can you bring him to the South Carolina jail?" I asked one of the cops. "Of course." He said then pointed to everyone around me as they all held me in a group kind of hug.

"Take care of her." The cop said as they all nodded. Then they left.

I collapsed but Colby caught me and they all hugged me as I sobbed. They all had tears in their eyes.

I wish my that part if my dream didn't come true.

(Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading for a few days. Here's a really long chapter to make up for it! Love you all! Please make sure to vote and comment!"