106 (Gus's POV)

When Scarlet came down the stairs, she looked at Colby for a minute and then went into the kitchen. "I'll be back." I said and sighed and then went into the kitchen.

Her back was turned to me as she downed some tequila. "Hey hey hey whoa whoa let's put that down." I said and grabbed it from her. She turned to me and wrapped her arms around me and cried into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and played with her hair in attempt to calm her down. "It hurts." She cried out. "I know." I whispered. "D-does he h-hate me?" She asked and I looked down at her. "No, bubs, he doesn't hate you." I said. "Then why does it f-feel like it." She whispered.

"Did I do something?" She asked and sniffled. "No, you didn't. He's just an idiot." I said. "I'm scared." She whispered and sniffled. "Why?" I asked.

"Because this is how me, Deena and Riley split up. I love him Gus. I can't loose him." She said and started crying harder. "And you won't. It'll get better." I said. "Promise?" She asked and I nodded. "Promise." I said and she nodded. After a few minutes I pulled away and looked at her.

She looked so sad and scared. It broke my heart. "Why don't you go upstairs. I'll be up in a few." I said and she nodded. She sniffled and wiped her tears away and gave me another hug. "Thank you." She whispered and I nodded. "Always." I said and then she walked away.

I closed my eyes and sighed before I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to gasp and turn around. "Jesus Pop-pop! You scared the shit out of me!" I said and sighed, placing my hand on my heart.

"Watch your mouth." He said and hit the back of my head. "I deserve that." I said and then rubbed it.

"I feel so bad for her. She's hurting so badly right now." I said. "Yeah, but she's strong. She just needs her best friends right now." He said and I nodded.

"I'll always be there for her. Caleb too. Always have and always will." I said. "Why do you think I let you stay? You're her soulmate. Maybe not her romantic soulmate but you guys were meant to meet, you were meant to be best friends." He said and I nodded.

"I know. Wait. How can I see you?" I asked. "Well, after you almost died and I contacted you, we now have a connection, so, whenever I want to talk to you or I want you to see something, you'll be able to see me and hear me. Nothing else though, just me." He said and I nodded slowly.

"I'm still confused but okay." I said and he sighed. "You're always confused, boy." He said and shook his head. "Yeah, you're right." I said.

A few seconds later, I remembered what was going on and I sighed but made my way towards the living room. I was mad again, but this time even more mad.

"You've really messed up. She's in a really bad place right now." I said and then closed my eyes and sighed.

"I'm gonna go talk to h-" he tried saying but I cut him off. "No." I said and he looked at me weirdly. "Why?" He asked. "Because. She needs to sleep and she is in no state to see you. Just go home Colby. Don't text her, don't call her, just go. You're only gonna make this worse." I said and he teared up.

"Ok." He whispered. "I'm gonna go up there and try to fix this. Only because pop-pop told me and because sh-" I tried to say but he stopped me.

"Wait what?" He asked. I gave him a death glare. "Yes Cole, me and him now have some weird connection where I can see and hear him whenever he wants because I almost died. Now, like I was trying to say. I'm only fixing this because of him," I said and pointed behind me which is where Pop-pop is right now.

"And her." I said and pointed upstairs. He nodded. "Okay... thanks..." he said and I nodded.

He turned and walked out of the house. I let out a breath and headed upstairs.

I'm gonna fix this.