19

It's been two weeks since dance and Dev and Tara have been staying at our house since the guys are in Florida filming for the Sam And Colby channel.

They were trying to help Corey get rid of the shadow man. I've been having nightmares every night. It's always the same one, too.

It started by me getting taken back to the insane asylum by the two men that took me the first time, then it goes to the guys, they're at Coreys house playing with a Ouija board.

Everything starts out fine but then it gets more intense, and their plan to help Corey goes bad, really bad. They only make it more mad causing it to be more evil and get more strength.

I see it manifest then I wake up.
Anyways, today is their last day there.

Other than that, all of us have gotten a lot closer. Especially Colby and I.

Anyways, I told the group about my dream and they told me I should tell the boys tonight. I agreed but I'm not gonna lie, I'm really nervous.

I'm currently in the bathroom of my dance studio, getting changed to go home. I'm really upset because we got a new dance teacher and she's a bitch.

She gave us a whole new choreography and expected us to perfect it today! She just changed the whole routine on us and expects us to get it right on the first day!?

It gets worse, she wants us to get together on our own time and practice it. And we have until next week to perfect it! Like what in the actual hell?!

She also held us back for FIVE hours because she wouldn't let us leave unless we "got something right", Even though we did exactly what she told us to do!

I tried to at least get her to let me call Caleb or Tom or someone to let them know that I would be home late, but you know what she said!? She said "no, suck it up buttercup." And she popped the P!

I was filled with so much anger. I slammed my car door and looked at my phone to see a lot of missed calls and texts. I decided to call Tom first and boy oh boy was that a mistake.

"SCARLET ELIZABETH STUART WHERE ARE YOU AND WHY HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORING US!?"As soon as I heard him screaming my first name, I instantly brought the phone away from my ear and let out and annoyed breath.

"You done?" I asked. "Don't you get upset with me young lady! You were supposed to be here five hours ago and never texted or called! You have no right to be pissy at me!" He yelled as I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry DAD!" I said back as he sighed. "Why didn't you call or at least text us Scarlet?" He asked in a softer tone. I told him everything and he sounded pissed. He was. But not at me.

He apologized then I called Colby. "Scarlet?!" He asked. "Yeah, it's me." I sighed out. "Oh thank God. We were really worried. We have something absolutely crazy to tell you." He said.

"I do too. You're not gonna like it. I'm gonna drive home and we can FaceTime. I don't want to be where I am anymore for a while." I said and started my car. "Why? You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll tell you on the ride home when I pick you guys up from the airport. It's not important." I said. "Okay. Drive safe." He said. "I will. Bye." I said then hung up.

I drove home and listen to my favorite songs with the windows down. It really helped me a lot.

When I got home, I open the front door and put my stuff down, then got tackled by Tom, Katrina, Gus, Caleb, Devyn, and Tara. "I can't breathe guys." I said is Tom's shushed me.

"We don't care right now." Gus said as they hugged me tighter. It was actually getting hard to breathe.

"O-okay guys. S-stop." I said. They quickly pulled away and I gasped in a breath. "You guys almost killed me!" I said. "Oops." They all said at the same time.

We all went to the kitchen to talk to the guys and so I could cook us all dinner. I FaceTimed them as everyone else sat down to watch me cook and to listen to the conversation.

"Hey guys!" I said as I started preparing the chicken. Everyone said hi then the boys all looked at each other.

"Do you wanna go first?" Colby asked and I  shook my head. "No, you guys can go first." I said and smiled.

The guys looked nervous causing me to be nervous. "So um..." They started.

They basically told us what I saw happen in my dream, causing me and the group to pause and our jaws to drop.

How can my dreams predict the future?