98

After a while, Colby and I went back to my room so Gus and I could unpack. Before I left I made sure to let him know that I wasn't mad at him at all and that what they did was really wrong.

I went back to my room and plopped down onto my bed and let out a breath. "You okay?" Colby asked and I nodded. "Just tired." I said and sighed then got up. Colby laughed and shook his head at me.

"You slept until almost three, babe." Colby said and I laughed. "I've had a tiring day." I said and sighed. "Do you want me to help you unpack?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No it's okay. Unless you really want to then have at it but it's all pretty much just going in the laundry. I just have camera stuff, and... I don't really know what else." I said and he nodded.

"Okay. If you need anything just ask." He said and came over to give me a kiss. "I will." I said then grabbed my laundry basket and started unpacking my suit case.

After I put all of my dirty clothes away, I went in my closet and collected all of the dirty laundry in their from changing last night and today.

"Hey, isn't that my hoodie?" Colby asked. "Mhm." I said and he grinned at me.

"I'll be back." I said and brought the laundry to the laundry room, putting it in the washing machine and then starting it and walking back into my room.

I smiled at Colby and then sat back on the floor and unpacked again. Once everything was away, I took my suit case and brought it into my closet and attempted to put it on top of one of the shelves.

"Shit." I said, not being able to do it. "You okay?" Colby asked, leaning against the door way, watching me struggle.

"Yeah." I said then got an idea. I hopped onto the counter and stood on my tippy toes, placing my suit case where it was supposed to go. "There we go." I said then hopped down.

"You do realize that I could have put it up there, right?" He asked and I shook my head. "I didn't think of it." I said and he chuckled.

"Alright, I'm done. What do you want to do?" I asked and he thought for a second. "Oh, I forgot to tell you.." he said and I looked at him with my eye brows furrowed.

He took my hands and lead me toward my bed and we sat down. "So... Jake and Corey are moving out..." Colby said and my eyes went wide.

"What really?! When?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, they want to move on and do music and other things, but they're moving out tonight. I guess I forgot to tell you with what's been happening but they told us that they were like.. a few days before we left to meet your family." He said and I nodded slowly. "Wow... how do you feel about it? I know you guys have lived together for like what? 4 years?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. I'm proud and happy for them, it's just a little sad. But it's time to move on to another chapter." He said and I nodded.

"Oh and by the way, Sam's here." He said and I looked at him with shock. "Really? Where?" I asked and he laughed. "With Kat. We both came here from filming." He said and I nodded.

"Alright, I'm gonna go say hi." I said and he nodded. I walked to Kat's room and knocked. "Come in!" I heard, causing me to open the door. "Hey guys." I said and smiled.

"Hey Scar." They said. "Did you need something?" Kat asked and I shook my head. "No. Colby told me you were here so I thought I'd come say hi." I said and they nodded. "Okay well, hi." Sam said, making me laugh.

"Hi. Bye." I said. He waved and then I closed the door and went back into my room.