53

"So how's being a mom?" I asked Marie as Sam passed Thomas to me. He is just so cute!

"It's tiring but I love it." She said. "Well, you guys did good. They are so precious!" I said. "Thank you." Mike said and smiled.

I kissed Thomas's head and then passed him to Colby. As I listened to the conversation that was going on about the flight, I watched Colby interact with Thomas. It was adorable.

He is so good with kids it warms my heart, especially because it's my nephew.

After a few minutes, Colby passed Thomas to Gus and I paid more attention to the conversation. They were just talking about the guy that Tom was sat next to.

"Like it was intoxicating. I made Scarlet sit on Colby the rest of the flight because it was so bad." Tom said and we all laughed.

"Do you think you were being just a little bit dramatic?" Gus asked and Tom looked at him with his hand on his heart and his jaw dropped. "Gustus-" Tom warned. Gustus isn't his name but people think that 'Gus' is just a nickname for 'Gustus' so people sometimes call him that and he hates it.

"Thomas-" Gus warned. Same thing with him. His real name is Tom. Not Thomas. "I'm leaving" Lilly blurted out. Everyone went silent as she got up, grabbed her things, and left.

"Okay then..." Gus said one she was gone. "Ugh, I'm sorry about her." Marie said and rolled her eyes. "No no, it's fine." I said.

"So, what's it like living in La?" Mike asked, changing the subject. "You guys talk, I'm gonna put him to bed. I'll come back in a few to get him as well." Marie said and gestured to Thomas.

Gus passed Thomas off to Caleb.

"It's nice. The weather is always hot so we can pretty much go swimming whenever." Tom said and Mike nodded. "That must be nice." He said. "It is." Colby said with a chuckle.

"Katrina, sit on your boyfriend please, we're squished over here." Gus said dramatically with a smirk causing me to slap his arm. Sam and Kat blushed. Katrina stood up and sat on Sam's lap.

"Anyways," Tom said. "What's it like living here?" He finished.

"Well, we get to take the kids to the water all the time which is nice since Lucas is a water baby. Thomas is obviously too young to really enjoy it but he never cries." Mike said.

"I want to live in California, I like the heat. And I need a tan." Alice said and we laughed. "The heat is nice but not when your ac is broken." Sam mumbled.

"Yeah, fun fact. We lived in a house with a few friends and the ac and pool broke. That was the worst." Colby said and rolled his eyes. I turned to look at him.

"The one you guys have now?" I asked and he shook his head, causing me to nod.

"Okay I'm back." Marie said a little more quietly. "Do you mind if I put him to bed?" She asked Caleb, gesturing to Thomas. "No, not at all." He said and passed him to her.

She walked off and Mike shook his head. "They'll be out for a little while. Can I get you guys anything?" He asked. We all agreed on waters and beers, to which he left to get them for us.

"So, how old are you?" I asked Alice . "Almost 20." "Oh, that's cool. When's your birthday?" I asked. "November 30th." She said and we nodded.

Mike came back a minute later with the drinks and passed them to us before passing a water to Alice and sitting down.

"Okay, both kids are asleep." Marie said and sat down next to Mike. "So, how did you all meet?" Marie asked us.

"Well, I met Scarlet when we were babies. Ever since then, she's helped me with my parents and family and they became my family." Gus said and smiled at me.

"I met Scarlet and Gus in pre-school. We've been family ever since." Caleb said and smiled. "We met these guys like... a few months ago while filming a video." Colby said and gestured to us.

"That's so cool." Mike said. "Yeah. The best part is that we caught it on camera so we'll have it forever." I said and smiled. "We could show you if you want." Sam said. "We would love to see it." Marie said.

We showed them the video and they thought it was cute. It felt good that we had that memory and we would forever.

That was probably one of my favorite videos.