48

My eyes widened as well, at the sight of the tattoo shop. "Wha- I-" I said but just couldn't get myself to speak.

"Surprise!" They all shouted, besides Colby. I looked over at everyone and they were all suspicious, waiting for my reaction.

"So...? Are you excited to get your first tattoo!?" Katrina said as she jumped on me to give me a hug.

"I'm still in shock, give me a few." I said and laughed. "Yeah well you have about three seconds because you're gonna be late for the appointment." Caleb said and raised his eyebrows.

"Okay... let's go..." I said. I'm not gonna lie, I'm terrified!

I just know it's gonna hurt and I'm not ready for that.

Katrina practically dragged me in as the others followed behind. "Come on! You guys are taking way too long!" Katrina said and I breathed a laugh.

"We're coming, we're coming." I said. Once we got in, she dragged me to the front desk, not even waiting for anyone else.

"Katrina, calm down woman." I said she giggled. "I'm excited! And you should be too! Oh! Hi! We're here for Scarlet Stuart's appointment." She said and smiled a big smile.

"Okay just fill this paper work out and we will be with you in a few." The guy said and smiled. I nodded and took the papers from him and then sat down next to Colby on the couch. Katrina of course sat right next to me, observing everything I did.

"Okay, first, your name. Easy! Scarlet Stuart. Oh! Do they want your full name? Eh who cares just put Scarlet Stuart, your name." Katrina said and I laughed.

"I know what it says when it asks for my name, Kat." I said and she rolled her eyes and then pointed to the board.

I shook my head and wrote my name and the date. The whole time Katrina was practically telling me what to put down, even though I already knew.

It was a tiny bit annoying but I let her do it because she was excited.

"Scarlet Stuart?" The tattoo artist called out, causing us all to look in that direction. "That's her! Oh! Scarlet I'm coming in with you!" Katrina said and my eyes went wide.

"I hate to break it to you but I would rather anyone else go with me.... No offense, you're just way to excited that you would take the gun from the guy and do it yourself." I said and laughed as she rolled her eyes and plopped back onto the couch.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Colby asked and I nodded. We stood up and walked over to the guy who lead us into the room. "Okay so I know what you want but where do you want it?" He asked nicely.

"Um... right here please." I said and pointed to the inner part of my lower arm. He nodded and then there was a fast pace knock at the door.

I sigh and put my hand on my head. "Katrina is that you?" I asked and Colby chuckled.

"Yes! You need to know, you can not look until we are all in the room! Do you hear me?! DO. NOT. LOOK." She ordered. "Okay okay. Goodbye." I heard her let out a huff and then walk away.

"Sorry about that, she's over excited." I said and let out a little laugh. "It's fine." The guy said and then started.

I closed my eyes and held Colby's hand the whole time. It didn't hurt as much as I thought but if I didn't focus on something, I would look at it and then Katrina would kill me.

After a little while the machine turned off and my arm was being wiped for the last time, and something was being wrapped around it.

"Okay you're good to go." He said. "Thank you so much. I would look but my sister would kill me." I said and we all laughed.

"Wow, that looks fire." Colby said as he examined my arm.

"Let's go then, I want to see it!" I said and hopped up and grabbed Colby's hand, bringing him out with me.

"There they are!" Katrina said then jumped up and ran over then gasped. "It looks so good!!" She almost screamed as she jumped up and down.

"Okay okay, calm down for real." I said and chuckled. "She's not wrong though, it looks awesome. Ready to see it?" Tom asked and I nodded.

I took a deep breath before I opened my eyes and peered down at my arm.