39

"You've had a lot of "plans" recently and nothing has gone right, Scarlet." Tom said.

"Excuse me? The only 'plans' I've had recently are this one. So cut the attitude. Anyways, my plan is to ask someone in our family that would know, if they really are our siblings, and if they are, we go see them." I said.

"And if they aren't?" Katrina asks. "Then we don't go...?" I said, confused. Everyone looked uneasy. "What?" I asked. "I don't think that you should trust this, Scarlet. We don't know them." Tom said.

"Which is why we are gonna ask someone if they are really our siblings, if they are then we go and meet them." I said. Why are they being like this?

"Baby, I get where you're coming from but... with everything that has happened. We just think that this is going to fast. We've been through a lot recently and out of the blue this girl calls you and says the you're siblings? We just... don't want to risk anything..." Colby says.

I looked at Tom and Katrina. "You literally gave me the look! Like you were trying to say she was telling the truth! How would someone get information like that?!" I asked. "Yeah but.. I don't know, it's just really weird Scarlet. And plus it was more of a 'that's weirdly accurate' kind of look." Katrina said and Tom nodded.

"Fine, stay here then." I said and shrugged. If they don't want to go, they don't have to. I'm not gonna force them. But I want to, and they can't make me stay.

"What are you gonna tell Marie?" Gus asked. "I'm gonna tell her to make room for one." I said and stood up, walking to my computer.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what do you mean 'one'? We aren't going." Tom said and stood up. "Exactly." I said. I went online and ordered the ticket for me. From LA to Maine.

"Then why did you just order plane tickets?" Gus asked. "You guys don't want to go, so you aren't. I am." I said. "No, no you're not." Tom said. "Yes I am. I'm 24. I can make my own decisions." I said.

"Let me know if you guys change your mind and want to come. You obviously don't have to, but if you do, I'll buy your tickets. Other than that, I need to pack. So..." I said and gestured towards the door.

I have a really good feeling about this. And I've predicted mostly everything else that's been going on.

Everyone left my room, with confused and weird faces, leaving me to packing. I packed everything I would need for a few days and then looked around.

Am I making the right decision? Could they really be crazy like my mom and dad and trying to trap me? Are they gonna send me back to the asylum?

I really don't think so. I have a good vibe from her. But I want another opinion about this. I want Pop-pops opinion.

Crystal taught me a way to contact the other side that's easy for both me and what I want to contact. I grabbed everything I needed that I had in my room, which was a candle, a lighter, and a crystal. I went downstairs quietly and grabbed the rest of the stuff I needed which was two bowls, salt, and a little bit of dirt.

As I was walking back upstairs, I heard that they were talking about me. I rolled my eyes and quietly made my way back upstairs.

I had already put the dirt in one of the bowls so I started setting everything else up. I went into my bathroom and filled the other bowl with water, lit the candle, and set everything else up.

I decided to update my fans on what has been happening and bring them on the journey so I grabbed my camera and set it up in front of me.

"Hello everyone! Welcome back to my channel. So this isn't going to be like any of my other videos, nope! First let me update you on what's been happening and why we haven't been posting as much."

I told them about my father breaking in and about my mothers arrest, along with my fathers. I told them about crystal and that I'm a physic and then everything that's been happening with the shadow man and to go to Sam and Colby's channel to get caught up with that. I told them that I was hospitalized and that I wasn't comfortable with sharing the rest yet, but that I would be soon.

"But, there's something happening now. I got a call saying that I apparently have 3 other sisters. Now, I know that, that sounds crazy so here's my plan. I'm gonna ask my dead grandpa if they really are my siblings, and then if they are, I'm gonna meet them! So I wanted to take you guys along for the journey!" I said and smiled.

"So! Let's get started,

Shall we?"