67

"I'm sorry guys and I'm sorry I ruined the video. I can't control it." I said quietly to them. "Don't be sorry, Scarlet. Like you said, you can't control it. Plus, you didn't ruin the video." Sam said and chuckled at the last part.

"Scar... when did you start getting panic attacks?" Gus asked softly. "Today. Earlier." I said. "Why didn't you tell us?" Tom asked softly as well. We were all talking softly.

"I guess I forgot." I said. I explained to them what happened, not daring to look at them. Instead I looked at my lap as I played with Colby's rings.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Scar." Caleb said and everyone nodded in agreement. "Do you... do you think this one was caused by something, or just a normal panic attack?" Kat asked.

"I honestly have no clue." I said and shook my head. "Well, is there anything here? Do you feel something?" Sam asked. "Well, I do feel a warmth. I don't see anything th-" I turned to my left and gasped, hiding my face back into Colby's neck.

"What!? What's wrong?! What did you see?!" Kat asked as she and everyone else, besides Colby, quickly stood up. I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder and a deep chuckle as I tried to catch my breath.

"Sorry, Bubbles. I didn't mean to scare you." The spirit said. I turned back to the sprint and let out a breath. "Jesus Pop-Pop. You scared the daylights out of me. Why the hell are you so close!?" I asked as I brought my hand to my chest and rested my head on Colby's shoulder, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Scarlet Elizabeth Stuart. Language." He said and I chuckled. "Sorry Pops." I said. "You know why I'm here." He said and I nodded. "Wait. Pop-pop's here?!" Colby asked and I nodded.

"It's okay guys. You can come back. It's just Pop-Pop." I said and opened my eyes again as everyone slowly came closer and sat back down. "Sorry again." I mumbled.

"It's alright. Pop-pop was always one to scare everyone around, even if it wasn't meant for everyone, or no one for that matter." Tom said and I laughed. "Cheers to that." I said.

"The reason I wasn't here for the first time was because you weren't dressed. I would have been but.." Pop-pop said and I laughed. "I know." I said.

"What's he saying?" Tom asked. "That I'm the favorite grandchild." I said and smirked. "That is not true!" Tom argued and Pop-pop chuckled.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I said with a shrug. "Are you okay to start filming, babe?" Colby asked me and I nodded. "Yeah just give me one sec." I said and turned in Colby's lap, facing Pop-pop.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked and he chuckled and looked down quickly before looking back up at me. "Yes, bubbles. But, I must warn you. Be careful. Something is going to go very wrong tonight and you all need to be careful!" He said sternly.

I nodded. "Okay. We will be on our best behavior. Do you want to say anything to anyone?" I asked and he nodded. "I'll tell you, and you report it back to them. KitKat, he's the one. I know it! I love you sweetheart." He said and I repeated it to her. She instantly teared up.

"Tommy bear, you'll find the one. It's coming soon, son. I know it. Protect your sisters. They're gonna get into loads of trouble. I love you, my boy." He said and I again, repeated it back to Tom. He teared up as well and we all laughed at the sisters part.

"Golden boy, be careful. I think something is going to come up in your relationship and I don't know if it can be fixed. But don't worry. You're one is out there. You're a strong, grown man. You'll get through it. I know it! I love you too, my boy." I transferred the information to Caleb and he looked a little sad but also happy. I don't know why.

"Thanks Pop-Pop." Caleb whispered and Pop-pop nodded. "Oh Gustus." Pop-pop said and I bursted out laughing. "What?" Gus asked. "H-he called you G-G-Gus-Gustus." I said through laughs.

Gus turned red and everyone laughed. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Listen, Spidey, there's gonna be a girl, no, not a girlfriend. Well, not that I can tell anyway. But, you're gonna have some fun with her, but she's gonna catch feelings for you. Let her down easy. Don't lead her on or anything. She's a very kind young woman. You might even catch some feelings. Just be careful with her. She's been through a lot." Pop-pop said and my eyes widened. I repeated it back to Gus and his eyes did the same.

"Wow..." Gus said. "Don't worry too much. I love you as well, my boy." I told Gus what Pop-pop said and he smiled. "Thanks Pops." He said and Pop-pop nodded.

"Now, Sam. I want to call you Sunshine because there's a light to you, boy. Anyways, you better protect my granddaughter. You guys are soulmates. There's going to be a little hiccup with your relationship. It's not what you're thinking though. All I'm going to say is, be patient with her. You'll know when she's ready." I told Sam. "Thanks Pop-pop. I'll protect her with everything in me." He said and smiled at Kat with so much love in his eyes.

It made my heart melt.

"Now, Colby. You're nickname is going to be blue eyes because it's what my bubbles fell in love with. Now, same goes with you, boy. Your protect her with everything in you. I will have you know, she is a very stubborn girl. Always has been. Just like every couple, there's going to be some bumps in your relationship but, you'll always find your way back to each other. You're soulmates as well." I smiled and repeated it back to Colby.

That made me feel really good about me and Colby's relationship. Pop-pop had already told me that we were soulmates, but the fact that he said that we'll always find our way back to each other, it just seems so... magical. Like a fairytale, or book, or movie.

It made me feel really good.