36

Katrina left for the store and me and Colby went outside and sat by the fire with everyone and talked about random stuff while we waited for Kat to get back.

We ended up playing truth or dare which I now regret because Katrina asked me.

"Scarlet, truth or dare." She said, smiling evilly at me. "Uh... truth?" I said. She giggled and then smirked. "What's going on between you and Colby?" She said innocently.

Oh you little-

My eyes went wide and I blushed. I looked at Colby and he was blushing as well, but trying to cover it up with a smirk.

"Should we just tell them now?" I asked. He shrugged and I nodded. "Me and Colby are together." I said with a smile.

Everyone went wide eyed besides Kat, she smirked. "Is this a prank?" Jake asked. "Nope" Colby said and popped the 'p'. "I would tell you to kiss to prove it, but y'all already did that and it wasn't real so..." Gus said.

"Wait so Colby finally got a girlfriend!?" Corey said. "And Scar finally got a boyfriend!?" Tom said. Me and Colby looked at each other and  nodded.

"I approve, BUT... if you break my little sisters heart, I have to kill you." Tom warned. Colby's eyes went wide and he nodded.

"Congrats BRUVA!" Corey and Jake said. They all hugged and congratulated us and we continued the game.

We were all still hanging out by the fire when I got really tired. I checked my phone and my eyes went wide. "Uhhh... guys? It's 3:04 am." I said.

Everyone's eyes went wide as well. "You guys can stay the night if you want, we don't mind." Kat said tiredly as we nodded. Everyone agreed and I walked inside to get blankets and pillows set up, some in the quest room and some for the living room.

Once all of that was set up, I walked back outside with a smirk on my face. I walked over to Colby and whispered to him. "Sam likes Kat, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Let's set them up together." I said as my smirk became wider.

He smirked with me and nodded. "Alright guys. We don't have enough room for everyone so Colby will sleep in my room with me, Corey and Jake can fight on who gets the bed in the guest room and who gets the couch, and um.... Sam. Why don't you sleep in Kats bed. She has a huge comfy bed and she doesn't take even half of it." I said with a big smile.

Katrina went wide eyed and shot me a glare. I winked at her and smirked. "Or you could squeeze in with Jake or Corey on the bed or couch, which would NOT be comfortable. You could also sleep with Gus but I wouldn't with all of the gir-" "HEY!" Gus shouted at me.

"I-I think I'll go with Kat. Sorry Gus, I would chose you brother, BUUUUUT.... Scarlet has a point..." he said and we all laughed. Well, Gus didn't but that's okay.😊

Katrina blushed and then we all said goodnight. I lead Colby up into my bathroom and gave him my spare and unused toothbrush. We quickly brushed our teeth and then went over to my bed.

I plopped down and let out a sigh. "Tired?" He asked as I nodded. "Very." I said. He chuckled and got into bed. "I'm gonna warn you, I have nightmares all the time so I'm sorry if I wake you up." I said and let out a breath.

"It's fine, don't worry. But if you do have one, let me know. Okay?" He asked and pulled me into him, cuddling me. I nodded and closed my eyes. "Night Colbs, love you." I said. "Night Scar, love you too." He said. And with that, I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later with of course the same nightmare. It doesn't scare me as much as it used to so I didn't freak out this time. It really wasn't that scary, it's more so like a message that there's something really evil here.

I guess what used to scare me was just how evil it was. I sighed and got out of Colby's grasp, walking over to the fan and turning it on since it was so hot.

I jumped a little when I heard a loud bang from downstairs. My curiosity took over as I carefully walked downstairs, trying my best to be quite.

When I got downstairs, I heard movement from the living room so I went towards it, to see Jake picking up something from the ground.

"Jake?" I asked causing him to jump and turn towards me.

"Jesus Scarlet, you scared the shit out of me." He said and put his hand over his heart. "Sorry, what was that noise?" I asked as I went over to him.

"I don't know. I woke up to a loud bang and then like something was skidding across the floor so I turned on the flash light and there was... just look." He said and pointed his flash light on the ground.

I looked down and my eyes went wide and I moved backward at the sight.

There was a knife at my feet.