26 (Colby's POV)

Everything was moving so fast. One minute Scarlet was being forced to do something that was hurting her, next she was passed out, then Crystal was throwing herself on me and kissing me, next I was pushing her off and Corey was holding her back as she confessed that she was an extremely fan/obsessed girl, then the cops arrived along with an ambulance, and now we're all anxiously waiting to see what is going to happen to Scar.

We're all Beyond terrified because anything could happen to her. "Can we all just agree on one thing?" Sam asked causing us all to look at him, then he sighed.

"Look, I don't know how much you guys know about psychics and removing entities but, from what I know, when the evil spirit or energy is removed, you are supposed to feel relieved, or feel a weight off your chest, and I don't know about you guys but, It only felt darker, heavier." He said as we all nodded in agreement.

"I don't think she removed anything... I think she did that to Scar and made her pass out, or whatever happened to her." He added.

"Is it even a question that she did that to her? I have no doubt in my mind that she was a crazy fan girl that saw Scar as a threat and went out of her way to make you guys trust her and then hurt Scar." Tom said angrily. I feel ya buddy.

"So is Scarlet even a psychic? Or do you think that Crystal just said that to get Scarlet down there?" Devyn asked. "No, she is 1000% psychic, we are all just stupid to not put the pieces together. Every question Scarlet answered yes to." Caleb said.

I turn to Kat and Tom. "How long has she had the signs?" I asked as they turn to look at each other, then it looks like a lightbulb went off in Kat's head.

"When she was eight, yes! I was five, she was eight, and Tom was 10. It was after our pop-pop died. He was the first close family member to us, that had died. I remember we all slept in Tom's bed together, because it was the biggest, and because we were all devastated, and I remember all of us falling asleep but I woke up hearing Scar mumbling something. I woke up and turned to her, expecting her to be sound asleep, but she was Wide awake, staring in front of her with tears in her eyes. "I thought you were dead pop-pop!" Was what she said, making me tear up, and Look where she was looking at. Once I saw that nothing was there, I got really scared and woke Tom up. We snapped Scar out of her gaze and she told us she saw him. I remember we all cried together until... Oh... Never mind." She said and wiped tear from her cheek.

"Um, after any... uh... Anything really bad would happen.... She would claim to see him and hear him telling her sweet things." She said. After that, Tom was tearing up And tears were coming out of her eyes.

Tom was about to say something when the doors opened and a nurse came out. "Scarlet Stuart?" She asked. We all instantly stood up and walked over to her and her eyes went wide. "Wow, that's a big support group." She said with a chuckle.

"How is she?" I asked as Sam step closer for me. "She's fine, she's awake, you guys can see her now." She said and smiled. "Wait, what happened to her?" Jake asked. "She just passed out." The nurse said.

"When can she go home?"Tara asked. "Tomorrow Morning, we just want to watch her make sure that she's okay because of the fact that you guys don't know what happened and what caused it." The nurse said. "It seem to be that she was overworked." She says we nodded.

"What room is she in?" Sam asked. "Room 147." She said as Katrina, Tom, Gus, and Caleb all gasped. "Is there anyway that she could be moved?" Kat asked frantically. "I could ask... Why?" The nurse asked. "Well... Let's just say that's her least favorite number..." Tom said.

What? What am I not getting?

"I'll ask but you'll have to wait a little longer." The nurse said weirdly. "Please do that... Like now..." Kat said. The nurse nodded and left, once she was gone, Kat and Tom looked each other, worriedly, scared, and sadly.

I decided to leave it and looked at Gus and Caleb to see them with the same facial expression. I looked at Sam, questionably and he returned it.

Five weird minutes later, the nurse came back. "So you're right, she really doesn't like that number... But unfortunately that was the only room available. She's really upset and said she really needs you guys. If I were you, I'd go quickly." She said. And that was all Gus needed to hear before he was running to the room, as we all closely followed behind.

When we got to her room, Gus impatiently knocked really fast. The only sound was us panting and the sound of faint cries that got louder when the door open.

We quickly walked in and Gus, Tom, Kat, and Caleb quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly as they all silently cried.

After a little while they broke up the hug and we all gave her hugs. After that we all just kind of stayed there, trying to cheer her up, until she fell asleep and we all left.

Next morning I woke everyone up and we got into our cars and quickly went to the hospital. Everyone stayed at our house last night because we wanted to all just get up and go.

We got to the hospital and quickly went to the front desk. "Hi, we're here to pick up Scarlet Stuart." Tom said. The receptionist scrunched her brows and typed on her computer. "She was already discharged." She said. "That's impossible." Caleb said as we nodded.

"No... She was escorted out by two large men, they said they were very close to her mother and that she was unable to get her so she sent them, I spoke to her mother and she confirmed it. They left here about an hour ago. They were weirdly happy that she was in the room that she was in. He said that they were taking her to her favorite place. And I'm only telling you this because it felt weird but since that was her mother I had to let her go. And plus you guys seem very concerned for her so don't tell anyone that I'm telling you this because I can get into a lot of trouble." She concluded and we nodded slowly.

Oh shit.