17

I woke up to the very annoying sound of my alarm. I turned off my alarm clock and quickly sent Colby the details and got ready.

After I showered, I changed into the matching outfit that we had to wear. Then I put my hair in a bun and did my dance make up.

After I was done getting ready, I went downstairs to the boys, Tom, Gus, and Caleb, helping Kat make breakfast. "What's all of this?" I asked with a smirk and my eyebrows raised.

"We made you breakfast!" Katrina said happily as Tom put some food on a plate for me. "Wow It looks and smells amazing. Thanks guys!" I said happily.

They nodded and finish making the food as I sat down and ate. I was shocked that it was even better than it looked and smelled, but it was.

Once we all finished eating, I quickly washed the dishes while they all got ready. Once the dishes were done, I grabbed my phone and sat on the couch.

I had a bunch of new followers on all platforms including people from the group. Then I saw that Tom, Gus, Caleb, Kat, and I were all put into a group chat. I read through the chat and my heart practically melted.

After I sent the text I quickly went to my socials and followed the group back

After I did that, everyone came down and we all left. When we got there, I quickly got out of the car, they said their goodbyes and good lucks, then I ran into the place that me and the team were meeting up at.

We rehearsed a couple times before it was time to perform. I was the main dancer so I had the CD player. I cleared out a spot and set up quickly before I started the music.

I saw the group and quickly waved before I started dancing. I would glance over at the group once in a while but most at Colby because the song reminded me of him.

'Ocean eyes' by Billie Eilish.

How ironic.

The group was cheering me on and filming me the whole time. We dance to two more songs before the performance was over. We bowed and everyone cheered loudly for us. After, I felt good.

Dancing was always an escape and a passion for me. It makes me happy. I am happy. I have my siblings, and my chosen family.

That's all I need.

(Hey guys. Sorry it's kind of a sort chapter. Please remember to vote and comment. I hope you guys are enjoying this story just as much as I am. Love you all!)