23 (Colby's POV)

Me and the guys, Sam, Jake, and Corey, are all in the living room watching TV while the girls and Gus, Caleb, and Tom are upstairs. Sam had told us that they are having a psychic come to the house instead of a priest, which we were fine with.

We are currently waiting for her to come. I could tell Corey was really nervous and scared. "It's going to be okay, brother." I said as he sighed.

"I know, it's just so crazy that nothing bad ever really happened, and now it is so evil to the point where it tried to drown me and now we have to remove it." He said and shook his head as we all nodded.

"I know, brother. It's insane." I said. There was a knock at the door shortly after causing us all to look at each other.

We all got up and I went over to the door with Jake and Corey as Sam turned off the TV. Corey took a deep breath and then opened the door.

There stood a girl. She was short with blonde hair, piercings, tattoos, green eyes, a few necklaces, and a bag. She was wearing jeans, a crop top, and a beanie. She was pretty but nothing like Scarlet.

We greeted her, introduced ourselves, and waved, letting her in. She waved and smiled. "Hi! I'm Crystal. I hear that you're having some trouble with an evil entity?" She asked and smiled. We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Tell me about it." She said. Corey told her everything and she wrote things down on her notebook.

"Wow, that's intense. Mind if I take a deeper look?" She asked and held out her hand. He nodded and took it. She closed her eyes and concentrated as we all watched her.

"I see him. Definitely not friendly. Oh." She said an opened her eyes. "Why didn't you have her do it?" She asked. "Huh?" Corey asked.

"Why didn't you have the other medium do it?" She asked. "Uh, you're the only psychic in the house." Jake said. "Mind if I look again?" She asked.

Corey nodded, slowly and held her hand. "I see that you and this girl have a strong connection, Corey. Oh, she doesn't know of her ability yet. She has long brown hair, greenish eyes, and she's medium height." She described then opened her eyes.

"That could be two different people." Sam said. She thought for a second before she spoke up. "Can I meet everyone else in the house?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah. I'll go grab them." I said then jogged up the stairs.

I heard them talking about something, but I don't know what it was about. I knocked on the door and waited. I heard footsteps approach the door, and then it opened revealing Scarlet. My jaw instantly dropped once I saw her. She was beautiful.

The thing is, I've liked Scarlet since the moment I met her, but I realized it the day we were together and she trusted me enough to tell me about her past.

My eyes traced her up and down. When I looked back up at her face and into her eyes, I noticed she was blushing.

"U-Um she wants to see you guys downstairs." I stuttered out. I mentally slapped myself in the face. I blame it on the freshman in me.

She nodded then went back into the room as I quickly made my way back downstairs, still blushing causing Sam to look at me weirdly.

"Why are you blushing so much? You literally look like a tomato, dude." Sam said and chuckled just as footsteps started coming down the stairs. Scarlet came down first and my heart started beating faster. Sam looked at me and smirked. "Oh." He mouthed to me.

But then he saw a Katrina and he blushed as his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. I quickly smirked and looked at the other guys, looking and drooling over the other girls.

My eyes found their way back to Scarlet as we stared into each other's eyes again. Scarlet broke our stare and looked over to Crystal. I forgot she was here. Oops.

"You." Crystal said and pointed to Scarlet, causing everyone to look in her direction. "You're the other psychic." She said, causing all of our eyes to go wide.

I thought it was Devyn.