6

"Hello?" One of them called out cautiously. I could tell he was scared by his voice.

"H-hello?" I called out. "What are you doing!?" Katrina whisper yelled as she pulled me towards the stairs.

"Wait!" One of them yelled as we were about to run.

"Don't worry, we mean no harm!" One with a deeper voice said as they both came into view.

They were both pretty tall and both were good looking.

One was a little shorter with golden-blonde hair and blue eyes. He had on a black T-shirt that said "XPLR" on it with black ripped jeans. There was one big hole by his knee and tiny holes scattered.

The other one was a little bit taller, but not too tall. It looked like Gus was taller than him. His hair was brown and had faded purple-ish, blue-ish highlights. His eyes were also blue but they were more ocean like. They were so beautiful. He was wearing a navy blue T-shirt with black jeans, a cross, a couple rings on each hand, and one chain on his pants.

"We didn't mean to scare you... we were trying to film a video..." the one with blonde hair said.  "YouTube?" I asked with a small smile.

They both nodded. "You too?" The brunette asked and pointed to my camera. I nodded and looked over at everyone.

"Well, I'm Scarlet, this is my little sister Katrina, my older brother Tom, and my two best friends, Gus and Caleb." I said and pointed to them as I said their names. They waved and said hi.

"It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Colby and this is my best friend Sam." He waved to us and smiled.

"Well, sorry for scaring you guys. Have you been here before?" Sam asked. I shook my head. "Nope. We don't usually explore places. We only go to this one house, but we were um... told to go here..." Gus said cautiously. They nodded.

"We can show you guys around if you'd like." Sam said and smiled. I could help but notice Colby staring at me, not in a creepy way, at least I don't think. I ignored it though and looked at everyone.

"What do you guys think?" I asked as they smiled at me and nodded. "Alright then let's go! Oh wait, do you mind if we film?" Colby asked and made eye contact with me.

It sent butterflies to my stomach. "Only if we can." I said with a smile as he nodded. "Of course."

I looked down and turned my camera on but when I looked back up I saw this tall black figure that went across the hall way and into another room.

My eyes went wide as I tapped the closest person to me repeatedly as I pointed to where I saw it, which just so happened to be Caleb. "What? What happened?" Caleb asked causing everyone to quickly stop what they were doing and look at me.

"I saw something..." I said. "You're shaking Scar..." Katrina said. I shook my hands out and nodded.

"I'm fine. It's just my mind playing tricks on me." I said confidently even though I didn't fully believe myself.

I turned the camera so it was facing me and smiled. "Alright everyone! Long story short, when we were trying to book it out of here, we met these lovely people who were making all the noise." I said as I laughed and turned the camera towards Sam And Colby.

They smiled and waved and then I turned the camera back towards me. "They've been here before so they are going to show us around! Make sure you check out their channel which is..." I said and pointed towards them letting them finish my sentence.

"Sam And Colby. Our personal channels are Sam Golbach and Colby Brock." Sam said as we I made our way to the first room. "Yeah... what he said" I said quietly and giggled.

"Okay we are here! This is one of the most haunted rooms. It isn't usually closed, which is weird, but try going in." Colby said as Sam turned on the camera and I faced my camera towards the door and slowly opened it.

The second I opened it, is the second I knew there was something dark and evil in that room.

Instantly something was thrown across the room as I heard a dark voice scream "get out!"and then I felt something push me.

The door slammed closed as I fell backwards, only to be caught by someone. "Are you okay!?" Colby asked panicked, as he helped me get up from behind. He was the one that caught me.

"I don't know..."