100

I woke up the next morning hearing a clicking noise. I opened my eyes to see Colby grinning and looking at his phone. "Oh, hi." He whispered, looking up at me and chuckled.

"Morning." I said and then sat up and stretched. A second later, Gus and Caleb stired and sat up at the exact same time causing me to chuckle, along with Colby.

"Morning boys." I said. "Morning." They said at the same time causing me to laugh and shake my head.

"What?" They asked and me and Colby laughed. "Whattttt?" Again, they were in sync.

"I'm thinking of a number between 1-10. What is it?" I asked and they said eight at the same time. "Correct. Now Gus think of a number between 1-10 and say it on the count of three, Caleb you try to guess it and say it with him." I said and they looked at me weirdly before nodded slowly. "Three...two...one..." Colby said.

"Three." They said at the same time and then looked at each other. "You've been in sync since you woke up" I said and laughed. "You even woke up at the same exact time." Colby said and chuckled.

"I don't k-know why I think this is s-so funny." I said, still laughing my ass off.

"Me either." Colby said and chuckled. "Like it was funny but not THAT funny." He said and then I finally calmed down, wiping a few tears that had rolled down my face.

"Okay, anyways," Colby said laughing. "I'm here cuz I brought Mcd-" he didn't even get to finish before we all took off running into the kitchen. 

We all sat down and dug into the food, stuffing our faces and all groaning at how good it was. Colby walked in and laughed at all of us. "I didn't even get a kiss or hug from you, you only want me for the food. Is that it?" Colby asks me.

"Yes." Gus said and stuffed his face with more food. Colby laughed again. "I was talking to my girlfriend, not you." He said and Gus stopped what he was doing and looked at Colby dead in the eyes. He swallowed his food and then spoke up.

"And as your boyfriend, I answered." Gus said and rolled his eyes. "So you're using me for food?" Colby asked, fakely offended. Gus nodded, "yes, yes I am." He said . "I thought we had something man." Colby said and sniffled.

Why isn't anyone getting this on camera?

"Yeah, you had food and I had an appetite." Gus said and I nearly chocked on my food. "Fine. I'm breaking up with you!" Colby said.

"Oh yeah?" Gus asked and looked up at Colby.

"This is entertaining." Caleb whispered in my ear and I nodded as we giggled. "Yeah! I am, and, watch this!" Colby said and went over to me, grabbed my hips and pulled me up to him, keeping one there and moving one to my face, placing his fingers under my chin, moving them up to face him, and then kissed me very passionately. He smirked throughout the kiss and I giggled then smiled.

I heard another click and then pulled away to see that Gus had just taken a photo. "This is going on the gram." He said and smirked. I laughed and then continued eating.

After that, I grabbed my phone to see a new notification from Instagram. I clicked on it and smiled, then looked at the caption and laughed.

 I clicked on it and smiled, then looked at the caption and laughed

I screenshot-ed the photo and then posted it to my Instagram story

I smiled and then put my phone back down and walked out and hung out with the boys for a little bit.

I'm glad Caleb isn't too upset about this. Like I know he must be really upset but I'm happy that right now, he's happy.

I guess Gus and Caleb are just like us Stuart's.