78

We started by going into the living room and watching one of Lucas's favorite movies, Frozen. He sings the songs and it's so cute. Especially when he sings let it go. He literally just screams "GO" whenever it says "let it goooo" it's so cute and funny.

"That was fun! Now what do you want to do? A dance party maybe?" Kat asked. "Ya!" Lucas yelled and jumped up and down.

"Okay. I'll play some songs." Gus said and I got a little nervous. This is Gus we're talking about. "Do not play anything ina- GUS!" I started but was interrupted by a VERY inappropriate song playing.

Lucas started giggling and Kat slapped him. "IM SORRY!! IT JUST STARTED PLAYING!" He yelled, quickly turning it off and looking for a different song. Hopefully this one is appropriate.

Tom slapped the back of Gus's head and Lucas started laughing again. "Dude what the heck that hurt! And why are you laughing?!" Gus said turning from Tom to Lucas. Lucas just laughed more causing me and the others to laugh.

"Lucas, watch this." I said and punched Gus. He laughed more and so did we. Well, not Gus. He whined and rubbed the spot I punched.

"I seriously love this kid." I said, laughing. The next thing you know, me and Gus are fighting and Lucas won't stop laughing. It's a play fight obviously but it's entertaining the little one... and me.. so...

Eventually Sam joined in by being the speaker. "It's the last round. Scarlet is at like... 4 and Gus 0 who will win this five point round? Scarlet? Gus? Who knows. Fight!" He said and we stated play fighting. I won.

"No fair! I'm hurt!" Gus said and pouted. Just then, Thomas started waking up. He had fell asleep during the movie so we left him to rest in the play pen thing.

"Aww good morning Tommy!" I said and we all made our way over to him. I picked him up and rocked him. He smiled up at me and giggled and my heart practically melted on the floor right there and then.

I smiled at him and then turned to everyone. "Okay, what's next?" I asked and everyone shrugged. "Mai room?" Lucas asked. "You want to play in your room?" Colby asked. "Ya!" He exclaimed and ran towards his room.

We all shrugged and followed him into his room. We played around for an hour, having a good time and laughing. This is the funniest and most entertaining two year old I've ever met.

After a while Lucas got hungry so I went in the kitchen to start making everyone some dinner while everyone else went into the living room to watch YouTube with Lucas.

I made teriyaki pasta and hotdogs because it's easy and everyone loves them. As I cooked, I hummed Kats new song, 'So Screwed' and jumped slightly when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"It's me." Colby said and I sighed, relaxing into him. "You scared the shit out of me." I said with a slight laugh. "Sorry." He said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

Colby just stayed there until I needed to start moving. "I'll go get everyone." He said. "Okay thank you love." I said and he nodded, kissed my cheek, and then left to go get everyone.

As I finished putting the food out, everyone came in, sat down, and started eating as I grabbed a plate for Lucas and started cutting his food, and then I passed it to him.

Once I was done with that, I made Thomas's bottle and grabbed him out of Calebs arms and sat down to feed him. "Aren't you gonna eat?" Tom asked and I shook my head. "I'm not that hungry." I said and he gave me a look.

"Really. I'm not." I said. He sighed but continued eating.

After everyone was done, we took the kids upstairs for a bath since Marie asked if we could do that for them.

Me and Kat went to get the bath ready and put the guys in charge of picking out an outfit and getting the stuff the kids needed. Once everything was set, the guys came back.

"Okay. We got diapers, wipes, lotion, pajamas, a few bath toys for Lucas and a baby brush. That's all, correct?" Sam asked and me and Kat looked at each other impressed.

"Yeah, actually. Good job boys." Wait a damn minute...

"Uh actually you're missing something. Where the hell are the kids!?" I asked and the boys looked panicked. We all ran out of the bathroom and split up.

Me and Sam ran into the boys room and there they were. Lucas was playing with a thanos toy and Thomas was just laying on the ground.

"Oh thank god." I mumbled and picked Lucas up as Sam picked Thomas up. "We have them!" I yelled out as we made our way back to the bathroom.

We started getting them undressed as everyone ran in out of breath. "Where... where we're they?" Colby asked out of breath. "Lucas's room." I said and removed Lucas's diaper and then put him in the tub.

After a half hour of them playing, we all went downstairs to resume the YouTube videos and so the kids could wind down.

They had fallen asleep about 10 minutes ago but we decided to wait a few before moving them into their rooms so that way we could be sure that they were fully asleep.

"Should we bring them up now?" Gus whispered, but before I could answer, there was a knock at the door. No. More like a banging. "Uhhh, I'll get that, start cleaning up and then we'll bring the kids upstairs." I said and they nodded.

I walked to the door and the banging continued. I figured it was Marie and Mike and that maybe they were locked out and were trying to get our attention. Boy oh boy was I wrong.

I opened the door and saw someone I never thought I would see again. Someone I despise. Someone who should be in Prison.

"Mom!?"