61

Tw// panic attack? I honestly don't know what it is but it happened to me before so I'm just gonna describe almost exactly how it happened to me, but idk if it's a panic attack or what. All I know is that they are scary and I don't like them😕

I woke up panting from the nightmare I had. It was the same one as last night. I tired to catch my breath as I looked at Colby to see if he was awake. He wasn't.

It took me a few minutes but eventually, I calmed down. I took a deep breath and got up, grabbing the things I needed to shower with, and then headed towards the bathroom.

I stripped down and then turned the water on the normal temperature I shower in. While I waited for the water to heat up, I pressed play on my music playlist, keeping it quiet, and then got into the shower.

I stood there for a minute, letting the water warm me up as I hummed to the song that was playing.

Once I was warmed up, I started washing my hair. Once it was all scrubbed in, I started rinsing the shampoo out. As I did that I started to not feel good at all.

I turned the water down and continued rinsing it out. I started to feel even worse so I turned the water way down.

It was almost off yet I still felt hot and not good. All of the sudden, these black dots started filling my vision and that's when I knew, I was about to pass out.

I had read a lot of things where they say that right before you pass out, your vision fades to black.

I quickly turned the water off and got out, wrapped my towel around myself, and sat on the toilet feeling dizzy.

The dizziness quickly subsided but I was breathing heavily.

After a few minutes, my breathing was pretty much back to normal. I was in so much shock that I started crying. Everything happened so fast.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door followed by a voice. "Scarlet?" The voice asked. Colby.

"Y-yeah." I asked. He tried to open the door but it was locked. "Baby what's wrong? Unlock the door please." He said. I got up and opened the door and he instantly pulled me in for a hug.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head. "I don't know what's wrong with me." I whispered into his chest as more tears sprung to my eyes.

He pulled away and looked me in my eyes. "What do you mean?" He asked.

I explained to him what happened and his eyes went wide. "I think you had a panic attack baby." He said.

"It was terrifying. One minute I was fine and the next I thought I was gonna pass out and then I couldn't breathe." I said. He pulled me back into his arms and just held me for a second.

"Do you want a water or something?" He asked and I smiled. I love how he cares so much for me.

"Yeah, I'll take a water please. While you go I'm gonna get dressed." I said and motioned to the towel. He looked down and his eyes went a little wide causing me to giggle.

"I didn't even notice." He said, making me laugh. "I told you I was in the shower." I said. "I know but I thought you got dressed." He said, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Alright Mister, shoo." I said and swatted him away. He laughed and shook his head while leaving the bathroom and going to get the water.

I shut the door and smiled before getting dressed. Once I finished, there was another knock at the door.

"Yes?" I asked and opened the door. "Your water." Colby said and passed it to me. I thanked him and took a few sips.

"I hate that I didn't really get to shower but... I don't really wanna risk it.." I said and looked back at the shower.

"I don't necessarily want you to shower right now either." He said. "Wanna go cuddle until everyone wakes up?" I asked.

He smirked then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I shrieked and then laughed and lightly slapped his back.

"You ass." I said and laughed. "You have a nice one." He said. I could hear his smirk. "Colby, put me downnn." I whined. "Your wish is my command." He said then dropped me on the bed, laughing his ass off as I bounced a little.

I pouted causing him to look at me and laugh harder. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't. His laugh is too contagious.

"Whatever, come cuddle." I said.

He got into the bed and pulled me towards him, still laughing.