90

We made small talk on the rest of the way back, Sam and Colby saying that they're proud of me for getting over her and that they were sorry that it happened.

When we got back, we quietly made our way to the living room, seeing as though that's where the lights were leading us to, to see Marie and Mike sitting on the couch with wine while watching Netflix.

They looked up at us and smiled. "Hey. How was the club?" Mike asked, causing us to all look at each other. "Interesting." We all said at the same time, causing us to all burst out in laughter.

"We're gonna go get into comfy clothes and then we can play that game." Caleb said and we all nodded. We all split up, going into our own rooms to change.

I instantly went to Colby's suitcase and grabbed one of his hoodies and then went to mine and grabbed my shorts.

After we changed and washed our faces, we all went upstairs and grabbed Marie and Mike, leading them to the back yard, turning the lights on, lighting and fire and sitting down in grass, all of us in a circle.

"Okay, what are we playing and how do we play it?" Mike asked. Tom explained the game, everyone nodding in response before the game started.

Everyone was laughing and having a good time, tackling and picking up each other, having the best time of our lives.

Eventually we got tired and bored so we decided to just sit by the fire and talk. All of the sudden, Colby, Sam, and Mike looked at each other and nodded before getting up and heading towards Kat, Marie, and I.

"What are you-" I was cut off by Colby slinging me over his shoulder and walking away. "Where are you taking me?! Colby! NO! no no no not the pool! Oh god." I said, realizing that the pool is where we were headed, Sam carrying Kat who was yelling at him and Mike holding Marie, her doing the same.

I sigh in defeat, knowing I wasn't getting out of this.

"Boys, can we just please talk about th-" Kat was cut off by us girls being thrown into the pool. The surprisingly warm pool.

I rushed to the surface and moved my hair back, the sound of the guys laughing at us girls being the only thing I could hear besides my heavy breathing and the water around. Soon after, Kat and Marie popped up and yelled at the boys, complaining about the 'cold' water, even though I thought it was quite warm.

"It's not that bad." I said with a shrug as the girls hurried out of the pool and to their lovers, looking for warmth which they gave.

I shrugged and got out of the pool. Colby smirked and opened his arms. I smirked back and started taking the hoodie off.

I winked at him before diving back into the pool. I went up for air and smiled up at him. He looked at me confused and I giggled at him. "She's crazy like that brother. Cold water barely fazes her." Gus said looking at Colby.

"Come on. It's warm." I said and he looked at me like I was crazy, not in a bad way.

"Uh absolutely not the girls are shaking." He said and gestured over to my sisters. I shrugged "They're babies." I said with a grin. "I'll go in. I ain't no baby!" Gus yelled and jumped in, only in his boxers.

Caleb laughed at him before doing the same and jumping in, Tom following shortly after. "Come on guys! It's fun! And it's not cold." I said and looked at them.

"Sorry babe. That looks like fun." Mike said and then broke away from Marie before jumping in, Gus, Caleb, Tom, and I all cheering.

I looked at Colby and Sam. They looked at each other before they shrugged and then they jumped in, us in the pool cheering, leaving the girls.

"Come on! You can't leave me here with all these boys! Pweaseeee" I begged and gave the girls puppy dog eyes. They looked at each other and rolled their eyes before taking their clothes off and getting in with us, the guys and I all cheering.

We all eventually warmed up and had fun, splashing around, laughing, and being the kids that we all are deep down inside. We obviously had the baby monitors close to the pool so that way we could hear the kids just incase, but they thankfully didn't make a peep, nor did they wake up at all.

I'm so glad that I heal from things so easily and quickly now. It really helps.

I don't ever want to leave but unfortunately we have to, in a few hours. But I didn't let those thoughts in, I didn't let it consume me. I let loose with my best friends, boyfriend, and siblings, as we had the time of our lives.

I'll never forget this night.