51

"Alright, is everyone ready to go?" Tom asked as we all brought our stuff to the front. "Yup!" Katrina said and then gasped loudly.

"What? What's wrong?!" I asked as I looked at her with worry. "THE PRESENTS!" She yelled as she ran to the car and ripped the doors open, grabbing the presents and running into the house and up the stairs as we all laughed at her.

"You better hurry up! We have only 8 minutes." Colby shouted up to her. "SHUT UP COLE!" She yelled and we all laughed at her. "We're gonna put the bags in the car! Meet us outside and put those presents in an extra bag!" Caleb yelled up to her. "Okay!" She yelled back.

I shook my head before grabbing mine and Katrina's things and going outside with everyone.

We loaded up the cars, Sam, Colby, me, and Gus all going in one car, and Tom, Caleb, and Katrina going in the other.

We all get in the car and wait before finally Katrina literally comes running out and gently throws the bag in the trunk, slams it, then practically throws herself into Tom's car.

We all laugh at her and then I shake my head and start to back out of the driveway. This time Gus gets the aux cord and we jam out, as per usual. Colby filmed a little on the way for me which I was thankful for.

When we arrived at the airport, we got out, taking all of our luggage, and waited for the others. Once they got here, we all headed inside and looked for where we were supposed to be and then headed there.

Once we got past all of the boring security, we went in the little shops and got some drinks and snacks. After that, we all headed to our gate since we would be boarding in a few minutes.

When we got there, we still had a few minutes so I filmed the guys messing around. 5 minutes later, we were boarding the plane. We all grabbed our carry on's and then made our way onto the plane. It was 2 per seat so I sat with Colby, Sam sat with Kat, Gus sat with Caleb, and Tom was next to some old dude.

I got a text from the group chat so I opened it and it was Tom.

I tried my best to hold in a laugh but it was really hard

I tried my best to hold in a laugh but it was really hard. I buried my face in Colby's shoulder and tried not to laugh.

"You got Tom's text?" Colby asked and I nodded.

Tom got up and practically ran to us as I got up and sat on Colby's lap

Tom got up and practically ran to us as I got up and sat on Colby's lap. "We get window seat." I said to Tom. "I don't care, as long as I'm away from that thing." He said and pointed to the guy.

"Don't be mean." I said and slapped his arm. He rolled his eyes and I did the same. The flight attendants said that we were gonna start take off in a minute so Colby buckled up and then pulled me back onto his lap and held me tightly, but not to the point where it would hurt.

We took off and I looked out the window. "Are you excited, baby?" Colby whispered softly into my ear and I nodded. "Yeah, but I'm still a little nervous." I said and sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder since I was sitting on him sideways. (Basically bridal style but sitting down. Does that make sense?)

"Me too, I have to make a good impression for your family and so far, your family doesn't like me." He said and chuckled. I scrunched my eye brows and looked at him. "What do you mean? Tom, Katrina, Caleb, and Gus love you. Right Tom?" I asked and bent my head backward looking at Tom.

"Huh?" He asked and looked at me. "You love Colby, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course, brother." He said and did a bro shake with Colby. I rested my head on Colby shoulder again and played with his hair.

"See?" I asked. "True... but I meant your parents." He said. "Well, it's okay because I don't like them anyways." I said and we laughed. "True." He said. "Pop-pop likes you too, you know." I said.

"He does?" Colby asked and I nodded. "He says you're my one, and I agree." I said and looked up at him. He smiled really big, his smile is so cute, and then looked down at me. "You're my one, too." He said and kissed me.

And in that moment, my heart melted.

But in a good way.

An amazing way.