55

When we got outside, we decided that we were all gonna take the kids to the park that's right down the road.

Me and Colby got the kids into the strollers as Gus went to grab his camera, Alice went to go grab snacks and drinks with the help of Caleb, Tom, and Kat, and then Marie and Mike went to go get things for the kids.

"Lucas, are you excited to go to the park?" Colby asked as he crouched down in front of him. "Yep." He said in a cute little voice.

I smiled and then Gus walked out. "Hey little man." He said to Lucas. "Hi. Mom?" Lucas asked and looked at me. "She'll be out in a few, bub." I said and smiled at him.

"O'tay" he said. He was actually one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. "Aww-e" he said. "What buddy?" Colby asked. "Aww-e!" He exclaimed as he pointed at me.

"He's calling you auntie." Marie said as she walked out. My heart nearly melted at that. "He is?" I asked and Mike came over and nodded. "Yup. We've been raising him to know you. He can't say your name yet, he can the others... but not yours yet." Mike said.

It kind of hurt that he didn't know how to say my name but I didn't let it get to me. He was only 2 and Scarlet or Scar is kinda hard for a 2 year old to pronounce. "But! He's getting very close. He knows auntie Kat, Uncle Tommy, and he calls you auntie Ghost. I don't know why but he does." Marie said.

"I think I know why." Caleb said as everyone walked over to us. "Scarlet is a medium. She can see, hear, and talk to ghosts." Caleb said.

"I suddenly wish he only called me auntie or that I had a different name." I exclaimed. "He's a smart kid, aren't you, bud?" Gus asked and looked at him. "Yup." Lucas said, causing us all to laugh.

"We'll, let's go. We have everything and everyone." Alice concluded as we agreed and started walking.

Marie and Mike were pushing the strollers as I walked with Colby, hand in hand, Sam and Kat walked together, hand in had as well, and everyone else just trailed next to or behind us as Marie and Mike led the way.

"Here we are!" Marie exclaimed as Lucas' eyes filled with amazement, Thomas' filled with wonder.

"Park?!" Lucas exclaimed and Mike nodded. "Yup. We're at the park!" Mike said and smiled at his son, quickly getting him out of the stroller so he could run around and play.

We all started to disperse so I instantly made my way over to the swings, everyone but Alice, Lucas, Thomas, Marie, and Mike, following. Alice went over to the jungle gym and climbed on the swinging pathway things.
(Basically these things)

(But more-so this)

(Does that make sense?)

Marie, Mike, and the kids went to the little kids section. "Going straight back to your roots I see." Tom said as he sat on a swing as well.

"You know it's my favorite." I replied with an eye roll but a smile as well. "Always has been, always will be." I said as Gus pulled his camera out. We all goofed off on the swings for a little before we went over to Marie and Mike and filmed the kids.

Then we quickly visited Alice, Colby climbing everything in his eye sight. We played there for a little before we decided to give Marie and Mike a break from the kids, Alice too, so me, Gus, Caleb, Colby, Sam, Kat, and Tom took the kids out to the field with a blanket for Thomas.

Kat stayed with Thomas, not to far but far enough where they wouldn't get hurt, and got some tummy time in for him.

But us? We went crazy with Lucas. We were running around, playing tag, laughing, filming but not too much, we wanted some personal time with the kids, roughed around, jumping on each other, we obviously didn't jump on Lucas but we were rustling and jumping on each other, and he would jump on us or try to rustle us.

It was honestly so fun and I could already feel the connection with them all. But, I could also feel the dread of leaving. But after getting to know them, and meeting them and hanging out with them, I know I'll be talking to them and visiting all the time.

It started to get late and we were all starting to get tired and hungry so we went back to the house. Marie cooked spaghetti and meatballs and they were so good.

After we ate, Alice had to leave so the rest of us helped clean up the kitchen as Marie and Mike went to give the kids baths and get them ready for bed.

They called up to us and we said goodnight to the kids before all going down to the living room and just chatting and watching tv.

It was a really relaxing way to calm the night down. Normally I would say that it was a relaxing way to end the night, but I knew that me and Colby still had to film.

After 20 minutes me and Colby decided to go film quickly and then go to bed seeing as we were exhausted.

I will say, props to Marie and Mike! I don't know how they do this everyday. I'm exhausted.

"What's on you mind?" Colby asked as he set up the camera. "I was just thinking how amazing Marie and Mike are at being parents.. and how it's amazing they can do that everyday. I'm exhausted." I said and sighed as I rested my head on the wall.

Colby chuckled. "I'm sure most days are easy because she babysits those kids so Lucas has people to play with." Colby said as he placed the camera right in front of the couch that we were gonna be filming for our channels on.

I nodded in agreement. "Ready baby?" He asked. "Mhm, let's make this quick though, I'm tried and want to cuddle." I said as I made my way over to the camera. He chuckled and nodded.

I pressed record and Colby's face lit up.