91

I woke up the next morning to the blaring sound of my alarm. I groaned and rolled over. I quickly hit snooze before rolling back over and into Colby arms. He instantly wrapped them around me and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled back into his chest before dozing off.

Not even 10 minutes later, the stupid thing was screaming at us to get up.

Colby and I both groaned before I rolled over and turned it off. Usually I get up at alarms but we stayed up so late last night, and I'm so warm and comfy in Colby's arms, making myself 10 times more tired, that I just can't get up.

I cuddled back into Colby and drifted off once again. The next time I woke up, it wasn't because of my alarm, nope. Instead it was my best friend who I so very much want to punch in this moment.

"Scarlet....Scarlet....Scarlet....Scarlet....Scarlet....Scarlet....Scarlet...Scarl-" every break between him saying my name, he would tap on my arm repeatedly, just like Sheldon from the big bang theory.

"What?!?!" I asked, interrupting him. "Damn bitch. You guys need to get up." He said. "No." I mumbled and then buried my face in Colby's neck as he tightened his grip on my waist.

"Yes. We're hanging out with Marie, Mike, and the kids before we have to pack and leave now get your lazy ass up or so help me god I will yank you off this bed and throw you into the pool." He warned. I opened my eyes and looked at Gus and then smiled.

"Love you too buddy." I said then snuggled back into Colby. "Ugh Scarlet!!!!" Gus whined. "What?!" I whined. "Get up!" He said and pulled on my arm. "I will I will just give us a few minutes to fully wake up." I said and sighed.

"Promise me you'll get up in a few minutes." He said and I sighed but nodded. "Promise." I said. "Good!" He cheered with a clap before patting my shoulder and getting up and then leaving.

"Thank god." Colby said and flipped us over so I was laying on my back, and then laid down just like how I was, his head on my chest and his leg over mine, our arms around each other.

"Just a few minutes before we have to get up." I said and he nodded. "Just a few minutes." He repeated.

Five minutes later.

"Babe I said get up! We need to get ready and spend some time with everyone." I said and tried to push him off of myself. "No." He mumbled and tightened his grip on me.

"Yes!" I protested, trying to shove him off of myself. He huffed out a breath and then sat up and plopped himself right on top of me. And I thought he would let me up.

"Babe." I whined. "Nooooo." He whined and buried his head into my neck. I sighed and then a light bulb went off in my head. "GUS HELP!" I yelled. "You. Did. Not." Colby said and I smirked. "Oh yes I did." I said and not even five seconds later Gus ran through the door.

I pointed at Colby and sighed. "This thing won't get off me and let me go." I said. Gus nodded and made his way over to us. "No no no no no no no no noooo" Colby whined, every step he took, tightening his grip even more but not to where it hurt.

"Come on Colby. I know you love her and want to snuggle her or whatever but you guys need to get up. We have to leave soon!" Gus said and tried to remove Colby from myself.

"No." Colby whined and snuggled more into me. Five minutes later and we were all laughing, still trying to get him off of me. "Colbyyy let me gooo!" I laughed. "Never!" He said and laughed.

Gus tried again and again to get him off but failed every time causing him to slouched his body, and then tried again, making a weird noise causing us to laugh.

But then, I had an idea. I winked at Gus before I gasped and hissed through my teeth.

"Ow Colby! You're hurting me!" I said as he tightened his grip on me ever so slightly.

And it worked.

Colby instantly loosened his arms and looked up at me with regret and concern. "I'm so sorry, I was just playing arou-" Colby started but was interrupted by me pushing him onto Gus and rolling out of the bed, giggling the whole time.

"Nooooo that's so mean!" Colby said as he pouted and crossed his arms. Gus and I laughed at him.

"Love youuuu." I said as I grabbed my clothes and walked out and into the bathroom. As soon as I shut the door, I quickly locked it and then giggled.

I love that Colby's so clingy and cuddly in the mornings. It's just so cute. After I got dressed, I finished getting ready and then went back into the room and started packing my things. Colby was putting his shirt on and then started helping me pack.

Once we were done I sighed and then we brought them out and next to the stairs and then went back into the room to make the bed.

After we finished, Colby came up to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I didn't actually hurt you earlier, did I?" He asked and I shook my head, leaning my head back against him and placing my hands on top of his. "No." I said.

"Good." He said and then kissed my neck before letting me go and then grabbing my hand, leading me out to the bags and then leading me up the stairs. We quickly placed our bags by the door and then walked into the kitchen where Marie was making lunch and everyone looked at us.

"Aww-e! Un-ole!" Lucas cheered and then ran to us. I opened my arms and he jumped into then. I stood back up and swung him side to side as I hugged him.

"Look who finally decided to wake up." Gus said with a sarcastic smile.

"Blame this one." I said and gestured to Colby. "Hey!" He said. "What? It is your fault you know." I said and looked at him. He pouted and crossed his arms.

I laughed and then Lucas held his arms out to Colby who grabbed him and hugged him the same way I did. I smiled as I watched them.

Today is gonna be so hard.

(Hey guys. I don't know how I feel about this one. What did you think?)