68

"Thanks Pop-Pop. I'll protect her forever." Colby said and I blushed and smiled as my heart did somersaults.

"Alright bubbles, I'll let you go back to doing your thing. Again, be careful. Tell everyone that as well please." Pop-Pop said and I nodded. "Guys, Pop-Pop said we need to be careful. Something is going to happen tonight that we can't stop, something bad he says." I said and everyone's faces got a little nervous, but they nodded in response.

I don't blame them.

"Alright Pop-Pop, we love you. Be careful and don't hesitate to communicate." Said and he chuckled and winked at me. "I love you all as well. Goodbye, Bubbles." He said then disappeared. I let out a breath then leaned back on Colby for a second, then got up and held my hand out for him to take so I could help him up.

He smiled up at me, and then took my hand. I helped him up and he brushed the dirt off of his pants, before looking down at Sam's hand, then back to Sam's face with a confused look.

"Where's the camera?" He asked and sam pointed to the camera that was placed on the ground facing us. "I kinda just put it down when she was having her panic attack. I think it's still rolling. We can cut everything ou-" sam started but I interrupted him.

"No. I think you should keep it. Or, at least the part that we talked to Pop-Pop." I said sheepishly. Sam raised his eyebrows at me. "You don't mind if we put that all in?" He asked as Colby walked over to the camera and bent down to pick it up, I nodded.

"Yeah, content right?" I asked with a wink and everyone laughed. "If you're really okay with it, you're right, content." Sam said and we laughed again.

Colby looked at me questionably as he made his way back over so I gave him a reassuring smile and nod. "Alright boys and girls, let's get back to filming!" Sam said and clapped his hands.

"Whoo!" Gus cheered and we all lightly laughed. I love this group. Even in scary times we seem to make light of the situation which I loved and I'm almost positive everyone else does as well.

Everyone walked a little bit ahead of me, talking and doing their own thing, as I looked down, watching where I was going, and thought about what bad thing or things could happen.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something really shiny. But it was like if you have glasses on, and they're all dirty, smudged, and blurry, kind of shiny.

I was mesmerized by it.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go over there for a second. I'll catch up, just don't go to far." I let my voice travel off while I slowly made my way towards.

"We'll be right here. Go ahead." I heard Colby say from right behind me, which is weird because I was walking away and it sounded like it was directly in my ear, and I didn't feel any sort of breath which was also weird, but I didn't worry about it.

I was too fixated on the shiny thing.

Once I arrived, nothing was there, instead it was another 10 feet away on my right. I huffed out a breath and headed for it, still determined to get it.

Once I got to it, it was just a burly, shiny, blob. I stared at it for what seemed like 5 minutes before it just disappeared into thin air.

I still stared at the spot where the weird object once was, but this time with furrowed eyebrows.

After a minute, I shook myself out of the weird trance and turned to go back to the group, except they weren't there and everything around me was pitch black.

Once my senses came to me, I realized something was in my hand. I looked down to see a flashlight that I don't remember grabbing or having, I don't even remember owning this. And I didn't see Sam or Colby with it either.

I scrunched my eyebrows a little more and turned on the green and orange flashlight. "Guys?" I called out, as I made my way towards where the group was when I left them.

It was silent. Unsettlingly silent.

"Guys!?" I said a little louder, trying to catch one of their attentions. I took a second to take in my surroundings when I realized that I was next to the water.

Like an inch from going in it. I backed up instantly. How in the actual hell did I get here?!

I looked up, noticing a large shadow in the water, slowly making its way towards me. It was a little away but still. It was a tall figure, outlined like the shadow man but a little more skinny, with a taller top hat, and piercing white eyes. At least I think they're eyes.

My eyes went wide as I fell into yet another trance, not being able to comprehend what the hell was happening to me. I shook myself out of the trance and took off running.

The sound of wet footsteps following me.

It was exactly like my dream.